Lily Allen retires from music

Sonatine

Lily Allen  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we name and shame the hom/virgins who voted no. FFS I bet even Meenzer would have a crack at her

:lol::o:scratchchin:

I 2nd that!!

As long as she didn't talk, aye.

Thats it, get them named and shamed the controversial arseholes

But wait, if anyone who wouldn't do Lily Allen would technically be a forum gayer then technically I'd have to do them in order to prove their pinkitude. And I have a terribly busy social diary for October. There must be another way, surely?!

Can we name and shame the hom/virgins who voted no. FFS I bet even Meenzer would have a crack at her

:o:scratchchin::panic:

I 2nd that!!

But wait, if anyone who wouldn't do Lily Allen would technically be a forum gayer then technically I'd have to do them in order to prove their pinkitude. And I have a terribly busy social diary for October. There must be another way, surely?!

:lol: On second thoughts maybe she isnt that bad.

:lol::o:scratchchin:

I 2nd that!!

Do them all in one night meenzer, I'll get you a couple of Kamagra for the occasion

Since the gayer issue has been brought up, the " nuts deep" votes have gone up by 7.

Interestingly, 1 vote has gone the other way.

Assuming Meenz went nuts deep on a silent Lily, that means we have a closet queen waching to come out.

Name and be damned Mods.

Since the gayer issue has been brought up, the " nuts deep" votes have gone up by 7.

Assuming Meenz went nuts deep on a silent Lily, that means we have a closet queen waching to come out.

Name and be damned Mods.

Could be Gemmil imo

Name and be damned Mods.

Could be Gemmil imo

Maybe, although that would mean he was bluffing on post 60.

First they came for the people who would not shag Lily Allen and I did not speak up, for I would shag Lily Allen...

:lol:

Whilst shame keeps its watch, virtue is not wholly extinguished in the heart; nor will moderation be utterly exiled from the minds of Lily Allen fantasists.

Think she featured in this year's FHM 100 Sexiest IIRC.

By the way, can I'd like to use this post to take issue with the phrase "I'd go nuts deep" as a description of just how much you'd like to shag someone. I'm pretty sure every time I've had a liason with a lady anyone I've done this. I've been with a few girls that I wasn't exactly filled with burning desire for, but it's not like I thought "I'm not that arsed about her, I'll only put it in halfway"

Cue Wacky "yeah but those birds I could only put it in halfway cos it wouldn't go any further cos I'm a tripod" riposte.

By the way, can I'd like to use this post to take issue with the phrase "I'd go nuts deep" as a description of just how much you'd like to shag someone.

As this thread kills one much loved phrase, I have been introduced to one that makes me weep laughing every time I see it

Whoever pulled me out would become King of England!

Gold :lol:

Think she featured in this year's FHM 100 Sexiest IIRC.

By the way, can I'd like to use this post to take issue with the phrase "I'd go nuts deep" as a description of just how much you'd like to shag someone. I'm pretty sure every time I've had a liason with a lady anyone I've done this. I've been with a few girls that I wasn't exactly filled with burning desire for, but it's not like I thought "I'm not that arsed about her, I'll only put it in halfway"

Cue Wacky "yeah but those birds I could only put it in halfway cos it wouldn't go any further cos I'm a tripod" riposte.

If the bird is nice I take a washer off, or two, horses for courses and all that :lol:

I'm so happy that talentless, tedious arrogant woman has chosen to stop inflicting her banal and mundane mockney rubbish upon the public. She was created by media hype, and her success spawned the even worse crap bag that is Kate Nash.

But I still would though.