Lily Allen retires from music

Sonatine

Lily Allen  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's rough as fuck. Fair play to the make up artist in those GQ pics, he was up against it.

And dirty with it too, guaranteed. You're a raging hom, you should check out Fop.

Probably already has. :)

She's rough as fuck. Fair play to the make up artist in those GQ pics, he was up against it.

Fair enough, you clearly can pull supermodels so fair play to you.

:)

Fair enough, you clearly can pull supermodels so fair play to you.

Nah, I just have eyes in my head and standards that don't include chain-smoking, lager swilling, charver-like, mockney scum like her.

Maybe I am being a bit picky :D:)

Edited by ewerk

Allen confirms retirement from music

(Thursday September 24, 2009 08:26 AM)

Lily Allen has confirmed she has no intention to ever record another album.

The pop star is currently leading a campaign to stamp-out illegal online file-sharing in the U.K., encouraging music lovers to buy albums in order to save the struggling record industry.

And she has taken to her blog to tell fans she doesn't stand to gain financially from the fight - because she is quitting her music career for good.

She writes, "Just so you know, I have not renegotiated my record contract and have no plans to make another record (applause).

"I do however remain a fan of new music, so this is not some selfish crusade. The days of me making money from recording music has been and gone as far as I'm concerned, so I don't (at this point) stand to profit from legislation, except future purchases of previously recorded material (which won't be much)."

Allen is set to test her acting skills after landing the lead role in writer/director Neil LaBute's upcoming London play Reasons To Be Pretty.

More comebacks than Frank Sinatra? I sure hope not :D

I actually quite like her :)

And for the record...YES i would :D

she's alright, but it's the "Would you honestly turn down sex with a viable candidate given the opportunity"...

I doubt anybody would say no to getting their dick wet as long as the lass didn't look like Widdecombe. She's not the best looking lass in the world, but she doesn't make you want to rake sporks across your eyes.

As I've said elsewhere if she lost the faux-chav nonsense, she'd be a lot better.