Craig Douglas Bellamy

Christmas Tree

Played class from what I saw. His first goal in particular was brilliant. Typical of him to start on someone when about 4 people are holding the other bloke as well btw.

Wankers who come on the pitch deserve a slap.

(Unless celebrating an unlikely goal from Shola)

Deserve a slap for running on the pitch? Aye probably....

But when also being restrained by 3-4 stewards? Nah not really like....

Bellamy had no reason at all to get involved in that imo.

I'm sure it won't just be me but did anyone else notice a subtle "aeroplane" element to his celebration after the third goal?

He used to do that for us as well.

Yeah but context is everything - don't tell me he doesn't know the context having played for the Scousers.

I'm sure it won't just be me but did anyone else notice a subtle "aeroplane" element to his celebration after the third goal?

He used to do that for us as well.

Yeah but context is everything - don't tell me he doesn't know the context having played for the Scousers.

He's probably thick enough not to.

20 years ago Brian Clough was 'praised' for lamping a fan who ran onto the pitch at Forest.

How times change, eh? The bloke is a twat for getting on the pitch and will be dealt with in the proper manner but it's no excuse for what Bellamy did. Should expect he's going to have some free time on his hands...

Nowt compared to when Mirandinha did it...... twice! :o

Nowt compared to when Mirandinha did it...... twice! :o

Another worky little twat :razz: (but not as much of a twat as Bellamy)

I still consider his riot-inducing badge/kiss wave to the kop in 88 to be in my top 5 moments in Football.

20 years ago Brian Clough was 'praised' for lamping a fan who ran onto the pitch at Forest.

IIRC Cloughy cuffed a number of Forest fans (who almost certainly dined out on it for years) none of whom were restrained by four stewards at the time. He also didn't run 30 yards for the privelege of a free slap.

It's grade A knobbery from Bellamy.

IIRC Cloughy cuffed a number of Forest fans (who almost certainly dined out on it for years) none of whom were restrained by four stewards at the time. He also didn't run 30 yards for the privelege of a free slap.

There was a couple of them I think. He (literally) kissed and made up with them about a week later. It was only about a year or so before Frank Clark took over and Cloughie had well and truly lost the plot by then in any case. I was at university in the East Midlands and it was obviously a massive news story down there. I think it must have been about 1995.

There was a couple of them I think. He (literally) kissed and made up with them about a week later. It was only about a year or so before Frank Clark took over and Cloughie had well and truly lost the plot by then in any case. I was at university in the East Midlands and it was obviously a massive news story down there. I think it must have been about 1995.

:o

I think it's hypocrisy. That thug is in his face and to me, it looks like Bellamy it pushing the guys face. It will be made out like he's lamped a poor little laddy who was only invading the pitch to wish him luck in his future endeavours.

Bellamy's a twat, but I reckon his reputation brings him more criticism than he deserves. If that was Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevie G the papers would be congratulating him on his bravery in the face of vile hooligan scum

I think it's hypocrisy. That thug is in his face and to me, it looks like Bellamy it pushing the guys face. It will be made out like he's lamped a poor little laddy who was only invading the pitch to wish him luck in his future endeavours.

Bellamy's a twat, but I reckon his reputation brings him more criticism than he deserves. If that was Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevie G the papers would be congratulating him on his bravery in the face of vile hooligan scum

2 twats brawling on a pitch - should have let them get on with it and opened a book tbh :o

The thug was nowhere near him, he was restrained a good 20 yards from Bellamy who promptly ran over and gave him a slap.

My point remains. If it was Lampard, Gerrard or one of the other golden boys of the premier league, people would be falling over themselves to fawn at their feet. That it's Bellamy means people are falling over themselves to make out like he's the devil.

My point remains. If it was Lampard, Gerrard or one of the other golden boys of the premier league, people would be falling over themselves to fawn at their feet. That it's Bellamy means people are falling over themselves to make out like he's the devil.

I don't think they would to be honest but it's a bit moot because they'd have more sense anyway.