I didn't know

Guest Stevie

In Germany toilets have a huge porcelain shelf, so when you have a shit it stays on the shelf till the toilet is flushed, thus German toilets are generally the smelliest in the world.

toilet_bowl.jpg

Is true, remember that from my time in Germany. But no, they are far from the smelliest.

There is an old mill in Rochdale and in it they have a weird toilet thats just a hole in the floor with a place for your feet either side. I refuse to use it, but THAT is the smelliest toilet in the world!

In Germany toilets have a huge porcelain shelf, so when you have a shit it stays on the shelf till the toilet is flushed, thus German toilets are generally the smelliest in the world.

toilet_bowl.jpg

was originally designed like that so you could check yer shit for worms. strange fact but true!!

Is true, remember that from my time in Germany. But no, they are far from the smelliest.

There is an old mill in Rochdale and in it they have a weird toilet thats just a hole in the floor with a place for your feet either side. I refuse to use it, but THAT is the smelliest toilet in the world!

I think you mean France

I think you mean France

aye, seen them in France but strangely not Rochdale. the ones in frogland are fookin minging!!

This is the sort of thing I was faced with at the client office on my recent sojourn. Basically shit into a hole then clean your ass with a shower head, needless to say I waited until I got back to the hotel.

3734723-Yes-this-is-all-there-is-Eastern-toilet-1.jpg

This is the sort of thing I was faced with at the client office on my recent sojourn. Basically shit into a hole then clean your ass with a shower head, needless to say I waited until I got back to the hotel.

What a bunch of scruffy foreign cunts. So every time you go for a shit, you're standing where old shits have been, especially if you've had a skinful or a curry and it goes everywhere, mine would end up on the walls.

What a bunch of scruffy foreign cunts. So every time you go for a shit, you're standing where old shits have been, especially if you've had a skinful or a curry and it goes everywhere, mine would end up on the walls.

and that's what the shower is for. :o

and that's what the shower is for. :o

So you wouldn't mind standing where shit has been? The only time I can say that is the few occasions I've stood on the pitch at St James'.

I think you mean France

Sadly not :o