Why We Fought WWII

Monkeys Fist

:lol:

Mind you, they should be grateful they've been launched at all. When I was living there and had that unstoppable urge for a full English, I had to buy some imported no-brand American beans for something daft like €1.20 a tin. :D

:lol:

Mind you, they should be grateful they've been launched at all. When I was living there and had that unstoppable urge for a full English, I had to buy some imported no-brand American beans for something daft like €1.20 a tin. :D

Aye, whinging Erics

When I lived in France, they were more expensive and harder to find than gold flecked caviar.

Was in Tesco the other day actually and was pondering what the fuck has happened to the price of beans. A standard tin of Heinz beans is 66 pence. Now, maybe I've imagined it but I'm sure only a few years ago it was nearer 30p. Plus you could Economy ones for 8p. Now, another thing I noticed is the differential between plain Heinz beans and the far superior Beans and Sausages is only 24p (they're 90p). So it makes sense to upgrade to Beans and sausages imo. :D

Was in Tesco the other day actually and was pondering what the fuck has happened to the price of beans. A standard tin of Heinz beans is 66 pence. Now, maybe I've imagined it but I'm sure only a few years ago it was nearer 30p. Plus you could Economy ones for 8p. Now, another thing I noticed is the differential between plain Heinz beans and the far superior Beans and Sausages is only 24p (they're 90p). So it makes sense to upgrade to Beans and sausages imo. :D

I always buy the little tins of beans and sausages. Yumyumtastic :lol:

2233649753_3062a6c34d.jpg?v=0

Never had the guts myself, anyone ever been desperate enough to have this?

:D Once or twice at university before I learned to cook properly. It's grim as fuck like. Hits the hangover spot though.

Edited by Meenzer

I always buy the little tins of beans and sausages. Yumyumtastic :lol:

I thought the small ones were for old grannies? If you don't want a full tin, just put the other half in a tupperware container, much cheaper!

:D Once or twice at university before I learned to cook properly. It's grim as fuck like. Hits the hangover spot though.

Since when did an English breakfast have an atrocity of a scotch egg in it?

The world will end when you pay £3 for a loaf of bread. I paid € 2.80 for a loaf the other day.

The world will end when you pay £3 for a loaf of bread. I paid € 2.80 for a loaf the other day.

You can do that quite easily in That Lahndan if you go to the right poncey deli.

Was in Tesco the other day actually and was pondering what the fuck has happened to the price of beans. A standard tin of Heinz beans is 66 pence. Now, maybe I've imagined it but I'm sure only a few years ago it was nearer 30p. Plus you could Economy ones for 8p. Now, another thing I noticed is the differential between plain Heinz beans and the far superior Beans and Sausages is only 24p (they're 90p). So it makes sense to upgrade to Beans and sausages imo. :lol:

You can do that quite easily in That Lahndan if you go to the right poncey deli.

:D

*Starts bulk buying mineral water and beans.

I feel like Ali G when he goes to the farm and sees a chicken for the first time...

WOT DA FUCK IS DAT FING?

Seriously though, what the fuck is that?

Edited by Cid_MCDP