Just got back...

manctoon

I have to say, we deserved the defeat and that was a long time coming.

We looked poor with only one man up front. Carroll won headers all night long, but couldn't actually control the ball and lay it off (not like Ranger did at Cardiff).

Overall, Blackpool controlled the first half and Harper made two or three decent saves to keep it 0-0.

We should have had a stonewall penalty for handball at 0-0 though.

They deserved their equaliser, even though the deflection from the initial shot was fortunate.

Their second was lucky as fuck though - just a goalmouth scramble that we failed to clear.

This match was won in midfield. Blackpool had three strikers and a poor defence - their game was all about hitting the front three from midfield, and our poor battling in the centre allowed them to do it.

Butt started off brilliantly with some decent challenges, but he was knackered in the last half hour and Barton was poor all night.

I think we need to get back to basis on Saturday: two up front, passing football and a strong midfield.

Edited by manctoon

Nobody should be too surprised, it was definitely coming. Did anyone watch the cardiff game? we were so lucky to get a win there because cardiff were all over us. (Dont take my word for it, watch the extended highlights on youtube.)

We're definitely missing shola as every1 has mentioned but we're also missing jonas. He provided us with some width and set up a few goals in the previous games. The sooner hes back the more confident i will be in us winning some games.

Was not at the match.

But I blame Butt starting.

I wish he would just go a retire.

Should have played two up top rather than him in midfield.

Butt was streets ahead of Barton tonight, but you're right about us needing two up front.

There is a match thread for this sort of thing. You cunt.

There is a clear distinction between passing an opinion based on having been at the game and having an opinion based on listening to radio commentary.

Politely watch your mouth.

There is a match thread for this sort of thing. You cunt.

There is a clear distinction between passing an opinion based on having been at the game and having an opinion based on listening to radio commentary.

Politely watch your mouth.

:D Wind your neck in man.

Is this the first match this cretin has been to or something?

OMGZ YOU WEREN'T THERE !!!11111oneoneenoe!!11eleven

I think this may be the first time hes ever been on an internet forum

OMGZ GRAMMAR INTELLIGENCE !!!11111oneoneenoe!!11eleven