Peep show

Anth

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The programme reached its peak with 'the bad thing'. Comedy brilliance. Probably reached its nadir somewhere in the last series where it all got a bit stagnant. Can't see them breaking out of the mould now though unfortunately, the Peep show has probably run its course. Still looking forward to the new series though, there's fuck all else on at the moment.

The programme reached its peak with 'the bad thing'. Comedy brilliance. Probably reached its nadir somewhere in the last series where it all got a bit stagnant. Can't see them breaking out of the mould now though unfortunately, the Peep show has probably run its course. Still looking forward to the new series though, there's fuck all else on at the moment.

Agreed. The only hope I have is that I thought series 3 was quite shite too yet series 4 was brilliant in parts.

I did enjoy a few bits.

For some reason Jez's strange gesticulation when he said ''Poof!'' made me laugh and I also appreciated the way he was going on about his time at JLB.

Particularly at the protest where Mark gives him his £13.50 :lol:

Not a bad first episode but not great.

Hopefully the next effort will be better.

Socially inept Mark (David Mitchell) once used the Siege of Stalingrad as a template for seduction, so it's hardly surprising he's so hopeless with the ladies. He hasn't learnt his lesson; tonight, when the object of his adoration - shy former workmate Dobby - turns up for a date, he resorts to a plan of attack as he goes in for a kiss: "Time for me to roll in my militarised divisions! We're Roosevelt and Stalin!" It's excruciating and hilarious, as are his housemate Jeremy's (Robert Webb) equally clumsy attempts to romance an attractive Russian woman who lives in the same block of flats. But Mark and Jeremy are at their comical best when they are at their most craven and pathetic. So sit back and get ready to hold your jaw as it drops into your lap when the unfortunate Sophie finally reveals which one of them is the father of her baby.

Well that's going to be obvious. :spit:

Did I miss a load of episodes from the last series?

Ive got no recollection of how the Sophie, Mark, Jeremy situation came about?

I would've thought a man in your situation would know about the birds and the bees. :lol:

Sophie brought some divorce papers to the flat, got stoned with Jeremy and ended up having sex. There was another situation I can't fully remember where she ended up having drunken sex with Mark and the condom split I think.

Sophie brought some divorce papers to the flat, got stoned with Jeremy and ended up having sex. There was another situation I can't fully remember where she ended up having drunken sex with Mark and the condom split I think.

Old Meg. :lol:

I absolutely love peepshow, I dont agree that the last series let it down either, it was probably my favourite barring the first series.

New series looks good.

Loved the bit where Jeremy had his top off when they were trashing the office.

"Why's he got his top off! Any excuse and he'll take his top off" :lol::spit: