Where is this?

Guest Stevie

York?

:)

I was going to put a :D to that but I thought I'd better not as he's been in the Damien with me for ages.

It was a piss-take as it was quite clearly abroad :razz:

York?

I was going to put a :D to that but I thought I'd better not as he's been in the Damien with me for ages.

It was a piss-take as it was quite clearly abroad :razz:

Are you using the fish's spade?

York?

It was a piss-take as it was quite clearly abroad :)

:razz: racist.

York?

:razz:

I was going to put a :) to that but I thought I'd better not as he's been in the Damien with me for ages.

It was a piss-take as it was quite clearly abroad :panic:

:( racist.

Toolist too. :)

Industrial parts of any country look like :D though, which is why Mr Gates wants to kill you all. :lol:

York?

:D

I was going to put a :lol: to that but I thought I'd better not as he's been in the Damien with me for ages.

It was a piss-take as it was quite clearly abroad ;)

:lol: Christ Stevie the fact that the cars are driving on the right suggests its not the UK.... :rolleyes:

York?

:D

I was going to put a :lol: to that but I thought I'd better not as he's been in the Damien with me for ages.

It was a piss-take as it was quite clearly abroad ;)

:lol: Christ Stevie the fact that the cars are driving on the right suggests its not the UK.... :rolleyes:

That's fine in theory, but not one person could definitively say that is the front or back of that white car, so how the fuck can you tell? :)

If it was me I'd just tell the truth, and say look I saw that church to the left in the town centre, it's a pretty similar shape to York Minster, and that's where I got it from, before I read the other observations and thought oh dear.

If it was me I'd just tell the truth, and say look I saw that church to the left in the town centre, it's a pretty similar shape to York Minster, and that's where I got it from, before I read the other observations and thought oh dear.

Hadn't even noticed the church and it looks fuck all like York Minster man! :D

As for the white car, that wasn't my pointer - I was more referring to the roadsign slight further back... the one you can see the front of? :lol: