Diomansy Kamara

Holden McGroin

i doubt ashley will sanction more loan signings unless they really are emergencies. why increase the wage bill when we're top of the league and unbeaten? he'll want to do it on as much as a shoe string as possible.

average mid Premier player at an average side so probably a good catch for us to with Smith, Butt, Ameobi etc who are looking like top class Championship material...........................

average mid Premier player at an average side so probably a good catch for us to with Smith, Butt, Ameobi etc who are looking like top class Championship material...........................

Nowt against the lad but how has Butt looked like 'top class Championship material' in his two short appearances as a sub so far?

I honestly thought he was on a free.

I would not say no.

Even come round to the idea of getting Harewood on board.

No he's still at Fulhm and has made a few appearances this season.

I think he's a really good player and whenever he gets a decent run in a Prem side he seems to score goals.

Unfortunately, like others have I said, I think it's unlikely that we'll be allowed to sign anybody while we're top of the league.

The thing with him to me it seems like he's like Geoff Hurst one week and Billy Whitehurst the next. One thing is for sure and that's he has so much skill, if he applies himself he'll be an asset.

Shit, I didn't know he was named in the squad, we won't be able to play him Europe this year

I believe we've already played our away game in Wales.