Tonight's TV

The Fish

Rats the size of dogs, Frogs with Fangs, web-throwing Spiders, tree climbing kangaroos, grunting fish and pygmy-giraffes, you bet your ass I'm watching!

This is the one with rats the size of cats.. Nee chance. I can barely watch the Ratpack without running for cover...

Ratpack is awsome :munch:

Tru dat.

I wonder two things, 1) how would Charlie fair against a Papa New Guinian rat the size of a cat and 2) how on earth did those two manage to secure a half hour long advert on BBC One prime time for six shows!!!!

Some good bits.

Too many people getting camera time for me though. Felt like I was watching the Really Wild Show again. Which wouldn't have been a bad thing if Michaella Strachan was involved.

I'd agree with that and actually thought similar at the time because I actually prefer something more polished like 'The Blue Planet' whereas this was more like 'The Making of...' But what did it for me was the location and the weird shit that's there. That fungus that infected the ants for example.

What cracked me up was the casual air of the lead scientist, discussing the pincers of the long horned beetles climbing up his ear, instead of thinking "Holy crap, these toothy bastards are fucking on my lobe!"

there's a bit of the Odie about him...

Some good bits.

Too many people getting camera time for me though. Felt like I was watching the Really Wild Show again. Which wouldn't have been a bad thing if Michaella Strachan was involved.

Agreed

The photographer lass was fit mind :munch:

Seemed to me like they were trying to cram to much stuff into one episode.

That wee parrot too ;)

Some good bits.

Agreed

The photographer lass was fit mind :munch:

That wee parrot too :D

Even Batgirl was floating my boat.. something about a posh bird in the jungle, all sweaty and scared, far from people who could save her....

;)

Some good bits.

Agreed

The photographer lass was fit mind ;)

That wee parrot too :icon_lol:

Even Batgirl was floating my boat.. something about a posh bird in the jungle, all sweaty and scared, far from people who could save her....

:D

:icon_lol: now have a cold shower

whilst thinking about Charlotte Uhlenbroek :munch: