Favourite Sarnie

Howmanheyman

I've just made myself a fried bacon and chopped onion sarnie in pitta bread quickly heated in the pan with mayonnaise added in the middle when made. I'm pleased to report it was very, very nice.

Any other sarnies I/we should hear about? :munch:

I've just made myself a fried bacon and chopped onion sarnie in pitta bread quickly heated in the pan with mayonnaise added in the middle when made. I'm pleased to report it was very, very nice.

Bacon and onion???? That's wrong, surely.

Me, probably whitefish and sable, with cream cheese, capers, and onions.

Bacon and onion???? That's wrong, surely.

Me, probably whitefish and sable, with cream cheese, capers, and onions.

fried onion goes lovely with bacon, trust me. ;)

Cheese and pickle, preferably with tomatoes and lettuce and mayo. Has to be fresh though otherwise it goes soggy. Love a nice cheese toastie too - pesto, tomato and mozarella for example.

Edited by alex

Steak chunks, fried red onion (with a dash of red wine vinegar when frying) with mustard in pitta bread. Monster.

Spanish sausage, red pesto, mayo, a couple of rings of fresh onion, pickled chillis, mixed salad in Pitta.

Egg and Bacon sarnie, white bread, loads of butter, ketchup and a hint of dijon.

Sausage, bacon and egg sarnies, are fantastic, it's important the sausage is nice though.

Aside from that I love a Norfolk turkey, with caesar salad, and dutch mayonaise on.