Which simpleton gave

Jusoda Kid

It should surely be gold. It had everything. Excellent word play from Wacky, A Stevie strop, an uber-flounce, pervy snakehips, Fop attention seeking, Parky stirring... fucking brilliant.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gordon McKeag
Aye, I bumped it; always one of my favourite threads. I love Stevie's desctruction of Craig's personality and general life, followed by 'hope it all works out for you'. :unsure:

I was totally out of order even though it was retaliatory. The only things that spoilt the thread other than that was The Fish's 31 posts.

The Fish's comment above reminds me of Harry Redknapp and this quote "Me and Jim went in theyah, we wuz bottom of division two, twelve mamff later, we was champions wiv two gymes to spayah."

Aye, I bumped it; always one of my favourite threads. I love Stevie's desctruction of Craig's personality and general life, followed by 'hope it all works out for you'. :unsure:

I was totally out of order even though it was retaliatory. The only things that spoilt the thread other than that was The Fish's 31 posts.

The Fish's comment above reminds me of Harry Redknapp and this quote "Me and Jim went in theyah, we wuz bottom of division two, twelve mamff later, we was champions wiv two gymes to spayah."

Hah, pipe down Steven, this thread's brilliance has nowt to do with me.

:lol: Have you ever considered writing a novel about cockney life? The dialogue alone would be fucking smashing.

Come on mate

'then accuses some forum members of being inane and boring when the humour in his posts are more derelict than the majority of the districts of the county he resides in'

is genius :lol:

Come on mate

'then accuses some forum members of being inane and boring when the humour in his posts are more derelict than the majority of the districts of the county he resides in'

I thought you were "fucking off and never coming back" after Hitzfeld-gate? :lol:

Come on mate

I thought you were "fucking off and never coming back" after Hitzfeld-gate? :lol:

That was four years ago you dullard. :icon_lol: It's not like you're averse to having a flounce is it? :)

Come on mate

is genius :icon_lol:

That was four years ago you dullard. :) It's not like you're averse to having a flounce is it? :)

Aye and this was almost a year ago, dipshit :lol:

As for flounces, I take it there's no windows left in your place? You'd do well to know the full facts before you make comment as well - i presume you didn't bother to read any of the other threads from around that time? :rolleyes:

Come on mate

is genius :icon_lol:

That was four years ago you dullard. :) It's not like you're averse to having a flounce is it? :)

Aye and this was almost a year ago, dipshit :lol:

As for flounces, I take it there's no windows left in your place? You'd do well to know the full facts before you make comment as well - i presume you didn't bother to read any of the other threads from around that time? :rolleyes:

I have no idea- I bumped this thread cos I came across it and I found it funny, as did most of the forum. Don't take it so seriously man!

Nowhere, I started a new job in January and packed in this place and Facebook for a few months as I was spending too many hours of my week reading about shite all.

Made my morning reading this thread though :unsure:

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...