Best ever girlfriend you ever had.

Park Life

Tell us a bit about her and those oh...so...good times. :baby:

For me it was a French lass named Joelle and we had a wonderful six months in Paris. Parky has never had it like that ever again.....So long ago now it seems. :P

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell us a bit about her and those oh...so...good times. :baby:

For me it was a French lass named Joelle and we had a wonderful six months in Paris. Parky has never had it like that ever again.....So long ago now it seems. :P

Minge like Brian May's plughole I bet.

Tell us a bit about her and those oh...so...good times. :P

For me it was a French lass named Joelle and we had a wonderful six months in Paris. Parky has never had it like that ever again.....So long ago now it seems. ;)

Minge like Brian May's plughole I bet.

Aye, but romantic with it. :baby:

Lass from Crewe (randomly) when I was at Uni; good looking, no expectations, no hassle, independent and filthy as hell. Top marks for turning up in stockings, suspenders and corset under a long coat in November mind :baby:

bit dim, but bloody lovely.

Edit: I think I just answered manc question...

Just to clarify...by 'best' do we in fact mean 'dortiest'?

Whatever you want baby.

You see it means different things to diff folk. For me it is all about empathy and communication, if I'm with a girl I really love sex is only really a detail. :baby:

Lass from Crewe (randomly) when I was at Uni; good looking, no expectations, no hassle, independent and filthy as hell. Top marks for turning up in stockings, suspenders and corset under a long coat in November mind :baby:

Under your jeans and blazer?

Edit: I think I just answered manc question...

Good show for mid-winter...Top tupping!! :P

Hey, I aim to please

;) and I rarely miss :P

Lass from Crewe (randomly) when I was at Uni; good looking, no expectations, no hassle, independent and filthy as hell. Top marks for turning up in stockings, suspenders and corset under a long coat in November mind :P

:baby:

Ha Ha :baby:

Jealousy is an ugly quality boys and no mistake.

I bat above my average and you all know it.

Until the bullshit patter runs out, then its :P I bet . Jeans and a blazer can only get you so far, after all.