Sunday brekkie routine.

Park Life

branflakes + strawberries and a cup of tea, watched something for the weekend.

saturdays is more my "sunday breaky" day, normally take off somewhere local for scambled eggs+toast+bacon.

(paul rankins place is great...scrambled eggs with chives in em)

I though Paul Rankin had sold off everywhere apart from 'Cayenne' a good while ago, and I wouldn't imagine they do Saturday breakfasts there. :baby:

aye well his place at the junction1 in antrim which was renamed to something else last month =D

still same food/menu it seems whoever owns it now.

Cayenne isn't too expensive now either, does 3courses for 20-25£

Had a check and he sold everything bar Cayenne off a while ago but the people he sold it too kept on his name as part of the deal. That must have run out now. I bet he wasn't very happy as 'his' place at the international airport was horrific. I've been to Cayenne a couple of times, the last time was at Xmas and Paul Rankin strolled in with Ainsley Harriot. They seemed alright actually, coming over and asking what kind of night we'd had, etc. Anyway, it is really nice and, like you say, not expensive at all (especially for the kind of place it is).

If we're not getting up early and going racing we have a lay in, then I'll do us all duck eggs and bacon on granary toast. Sometimes we walk down to the beach and stop off for a drinkies overlooking the Marina, very nice.