Sunday brekkie routine.

Park Life

Bit of cricket, sat outside for a bit, bit of cricket, sausage sandwich, bit of cricket, off into the city

Fuck off Fish. I bet your sitting with a cricket jumper draped around your shoulders as well you twat.

3 slices of wholemeal toast then off to my mams for sunday dinner and to sit bored out of my tits for 4 hours.....hoo fucking ray

Bit of cricket, sat outside for a bit, bit of cricket, sausage sandwich, bit of cricket, off into the city

Fuck off Fish. I bet your sitting with a cricket jumper draped around your shoulders as well you twat.

3 slices of wholemeal toast then off to my mams for sunday dinner and to sit bored out of my tits for 4 hours.....hoo fucking ray

Pink jumper tbh.

Woke up from a nightmare being chased by a fucking grizzly bear!

Cup of tea to go and off yo feed the chicks and rabbits followed by a packet of crisps taking me til 9.00am then work til around midnight.

That's fucked up bro.

Up at 8am, large mug of tea and a bacon sarnie then take the kids swimming for a couple of hours. Get home, prepare veg for roast dinner, iron shirts for work and then chill until I need to start cooking :baby:

Cup of tea to go and off yo feed the chicks and rabbits followed by a packet of crisps taking me til 9.00am then work til around midnight.

That's fucked up bro.

Fucked up? hes a taxi driver man, 15 hours at work equates to any normal persons tea break.

He'll stand at the Central for 4 hours nattering about the state of the country to all the other drivers before picking some big titted bird up and driving her to Jesmond, have a wander to the Airport to sit nattering with the other drivers about the state of the country until the EasyJet from Benidorm comes in, then its drive 4 big titted, suntanned, hardly dressed birds over to Byker before heading back to the Central where he'll moan about the state of the country while scranning a fry up in the greasy spoon across the road.

Finishing off his day by taking a pissed up, big titted housewife over to Walker, finding out shes got no cash and taking payment in kind off her.......

while moaning about the state of the country.

That's fucked up bro.

Fucked up? hes a taxi driver man, 15 hours at work equates to any normal persons tea break.

He'll stand at the Central for 4 hours nattering about the state of the country to all the other drivers before picking some big titted bird up and driving her to Jesmond, have a wander to the Airport to sit nattering with the other drivers about the state of the country until the EasyJet from Benidorm comes in, then its drive 4 big titted, suntanned, hardly dressed birds over to Byker before heading back to the Central where he'll moan about the state of the country while scranning a fry up in the greasy spoon across the road.

Finishing off his day by taking a pissed up, big titted housewife over to Walker, finding out shes got no cash and taking payment in kind off her.......

:baby:

That's fucked up bro.

Wacky doesn't let his lass out on a Sunday man!

Edited by Smooth Operator

branflakes + strawberries and a cup of tea, watched something for the weekend.

saturdays is more my "sunday breaky" day, normally take off somewhere local for scambled eggs+toast+bacon.

(paul rankins place is great...scrambled eggs with chives in em)

I though Paul Rankin had sold off everywhere apart from 'Cayenne' a good while ago, and I wouldn't imagine they do Saturday breakfasts there. :baby: