Are there any companies you boucouytt?

Park Life

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Peavey are seriously wank and they cut quality and not costs.

In 5 years it will play like a japanese guitar and I will find myself buying boutique gear - if the deal goes through.

Peavey are tacky as fuck and most of their guitars under £1.5k display this!

gibson_sgzootsuit.jpg

I'm not arguing with you for any particular reason btw, just like talking about stuff like this

the best guitar I've ever played, that really made me want it was a peavey, a wolfgang a friend of mine owned loved that guitar

I think that guitar is draining all the colour from everyone's avatars in this thread. :baby:

As Fop's not a hypocrite what do you think? wink.gif

Nice straight answer there Fopper.

Try again

I think Fop's implying (in his own inimitable, veiled, cryptic style) that he boycoutts the police service, the NHS, all drug companies, the criminal prosecution service, the British education system, the USA and many many more. As to use them having ripped the shit out of them so frequently would be the height of hypocriticism.

Fop has bouuiicotted more companies than we've had hot dinners apparently.

He's Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Boooooooooooooooooycotted the thread.

As Fop's not a hypocrite what do you think? wink.gif

Nice straight answer there Fopper.

Try again

I think Fop's implying (in his own inimitable, veiled, cryptic style) that he boycoutts the police service, the NHS, all drug companies, the criminal prosecution service, the British education system, the USA and many many more. As to use them having ripped the shit out of them so frequently would be the height of hypocriticism.

Fop has bouuiicotted more companies than we've had hot dinners apparently.

He's Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Boooooooooooooooooycotted the thread.

:baby:

Sports Direct - obviously

RyanAir - owned by a cunt

Halifax Building Society - shit service

Honda - shit customer care

deVries Honda (who went bust (HA! GOOD!) and have been replaced by Springfield Honda - Shit staff/service/cusomer care.

I wish it was possible to boycott airlines.

I need to fly to Gatwick with luggage next month with Flybe and they're charging me extra in taxes, baggage allowance, allocated seating (declined) and to pay by debit card. CUNTS.

As for RyanAir, their customer service is an utter disgrace, I'm sure the staff are encouraged to be as offensive as possible.

What's bad about Flybe is that if, like me, you want to make multiple bookings they add the booking fee + credit card or debit card fee on for each return flight. Easyjet, for example, let you make multiple bookings and only charge once. I don't actually pay for the flights but that's not the point :munch:

deVries Honda (who went bust (HA! GOOD!) and have been replaced by Springfield Honda - Shit staff/service/cusomer care.

Ticketmaster is another one I would boycott if at all possible. Not always that easy though.

The Trainline.com

they've fucked up my order twice and haven't been helpful resolving either of them, plus they charge you an extra couple of quid to buy it through them.

tossbags.

The Trainline.com

they've fucked up my order twice and haven't been helpful resolving either of them, plus they charge you an extra couple of quid to buy it through them.

tossbags.

Try nationalrailenquiries, they use exactly the same search interface and their service is pretty good.

I need to fly to Gatwick with luggage next month with Flybe and they're charging me extra in taxes, baggage allowance, allocated seating (declined) and to pay by debit card. CUNTS.

As for RyanAir, their customer service is an utter disgrace, I'm sure the staff are encouraged to be as offensive as possible.

I would like to boycott Ryanair, but I also like going on cheap city breaks and ultimately my principles are shelved for a weekend in Dublin.

To make myself feel slightly better I play a game of let's see just how much money i can cost Mr O'Leary. I refuse to check in bags, go for speedy boarding, buy any of his hideously priced food and in the past have borrowed friends electron cards to pay to avoid the debit card fee...

Once got me and wife a return flight to Dublin (all taxes and fees in) for 4p... I know that he's not making any money on that!! :munch:

This boarding pass print at home charge can't be avoided though!!

Edited by donaldstott

I avoid Ryanair where possible, but sometimes the only airlines competing on a given route are just as bad in terms of hidden "extras" and lack of service - we looked into Aer Lingus for Gatwick-Dublin in November, say, and they were asking more for basically the same level of brutal indifference towards their customers. So we're flying Ryanair. To be fair to them, aside from one horrendous delay in Lübeck about eight years ago, I've never had a real problem with them - it's just rare to find a company where you feel unclean at the very prospect of using them.

I avoid sports direct for obvious reasons. Also, I've always found AQA really expensive but is a good laugh if you're in the pub... I refuse to use it now after they didn't give me a refund. I text about a week ago trying to find out the music that gets played on the nufc box office when you're on hold... they didn't have a clue!