Are there any companies you boucouytt?

Park Life

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gibson about to be bought out by Peavey :baby:

Straight after Les popped his clogs too...

not a bad thing IMO, gibson has been going stale for a while and the prices keep going up with the quality going down

Well I'm happy to play my pre

peavey quality Les Paul and I know it's class and it will take some serious persuasion to make me buy a Gibson if the buyout goes through.

I would rather get a PRS or a Heritage/Framus.

Well I'm happy to play my pre

peavey quality Les Paul and I know it's class and it will take some serious persuasion to make me buy a Gibson if the buyout goes through.

I would rather get a PRS or a Heritage/Framus.

why?

Because Peavey are seriously wank and they cut quality and not costs.

In 5 years it will play like a japanese guitar and I will find myself buying boutique gear - if the deal goes through.

Peavey are tacky as fuck and most of their guitars under £1.5k display this!

In 5 years it will play like a japanese guitar and I will find myself buying boutique gear - if the deal goes through.

gibson_sgzootsuit.jpg

I'm not arguing with you for any particular reason btw, just like talking about stuff like this

the best guitar I've ever played, that really made me want it was a peavey, a wolfgang a friend of mine owned loved that guitar

Well Gibson have done a lot of shite but my Les Paul suits me just fine so I wont complain about that. The one off guitars might be daft but they do sell and that benefits the customer and the company as they shoot up in value.

I prefer Gibson to be Gibson and I wouldn't want Peavey getting involved as I would like fine tonewoods to go into my guitars with some sound construction.

The first thing I think of when I think of peavey is not ''guitar''.

Burberry for me. Bought a shirt about 16 years ago paying about £60 notes for it, my mate got the same shirt from the factory shop a week later for £15, never again I said.

Not just a charva, but a cheap assed charva to boot.

It wasn't a charver shirt tbf SM. It wasn't the run of the mill chav chequer version it was a lovely white cotton, button down collars the lot, that set my firm, hardened torso off lovely.

I know you would have liked it, well liked me in it.

Did your little ginger chest hairs stick out the top?

No I wax my chest, you could see my silver St Christopher though and if it was cold enough my erect nipples would press against the flimsy white cotton.

Burberry for me. Bought a shirt about 16 years ago paying about £60 notes for it, my mate got the same shirt from the factory shop a week later for £15, never again I said.

It wasn't a charver shirt tbf SM. It wasn't the run of the mill chav chequer version it was a lovely white cotton, button down collars the lot, that set my firm, hardened torso off lovely.

No I wax my chest, you could see my silver St Christopher though and if it was cold enough my erect nipples would press against the flimsy white cotton.

What about your cock though?

What about it?

What about it?

A clean whooosh!! :baby:

As Fop's not a hypocrite what do you think? wink.gif

Nice straight answer there Fopper.

Try again

I think Fop's implying (in his own inimitable, veiled, cryptic style) that he boycoutts the police service, the NHS, all drug companies, the criminal prosecution service, the British education system, the USA and many many more. As to use them having ripped the shit out of them so frequently would be the height of hypocriticism.

Try again

I think Fop's implying (in his own inimitable, veiled, cryptic style) that he boycoutts the police service, the NHS, all drug companies, the criminal prosecution service, the British education system, the USA and many many more. As to use them having ripped the shit out of them so frequently would be the height of hypocriticism.

Fop has bouuiicotted more companies than we've had hot dinners apparently.

gibson_sgzootsuit.jpg

I'm not arguing with you for any particular reason btw, just like talking about stuff like this

the best guitar I've ever played, that really made me want it was a peavey, a wolfgang a friend of mine owned loved that guitar

Wolfgang's are the mutts nutts, no doubt about that! think of it this way Tom, at least your gibbo's gonna appreciate in value (eventually) :P

:baby:

me, i'm sticking with me Ibanez's.

oh, and i dont boycoutt anything - except Sports Direct

Edited by AvatarAxeman

I like Ibanez, I had a Joe Satriani one but I eventually sold it on.

I fancy a prestige at some point just for daftness.

However next for me is a Schecter Blackjack V1 :baby:

Try again

Fop has bouuiicotted more companies than we've had hot dinners apparently.

He's boycotted hot dinners.

I like Ibanez, I had a Joe Satriani one but I eventually sold it on.

I fancy a prestige at some point just for daftness.

However next for me is a Schecter Blackjack V1 :baby:

I really fancy a Suhr S4