Are there any companies you boucouytt?

Park Life

As Fop's not a hypocrite what do you think? wink.gif

Nice straight answer there Fopper.

Try again

Stop smoking - the improved blood supply to your brain may help. :icon_lol:

Smoking's cool as feck, especially for chimps.

Try again, who, if any ,do you boycott.

If neither you, Chris or Fish can work out the answer..... then Parky will. :)

The world awaits Parky......... :rolleyes:

since the rest of us;

a) are thick as mince

:( really ,really care

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MF, haven't you realised, Fop is a liar and a coward. He won't answer questions even after he's sworn that he would.

It's the actions of an immigrant paedophile on benefits, if you ask me. /DailyMail.

MF, haven't you realised, Fop is a liar and a coward. He won't answer questions even after he's sworn that he would.

It's the actions of an immigrant paedophile on benefits, if you ask me. /DailyMail.

:)

DOLE SCUM IMMIGRANT PAEDOPHILES

RAPED

MY MONKEY

and ,yeah, I was just poking him to see if he would give a straight answer- never expected one tbh.

As Fop's not a hypocrite what do you think? wink.gif

Nice straight answer there Fopper.

Try again

Stop smoking - the improved blood supply to your brain may help. :jihad:

Smoking's cool as feck, especially for chimps.

Try again, who, if any ,do you boycott.

If neither you, Chris or Fish can work out the answer..... then Parky will. :)

The world awaits Parky......... :rolleyes:

since the rest of us;

a) are thick as mince

:( really ,really care

Well you do seem to care. :icon_lol:

Standard police tactics. :rolleyes: Say what you need to get what you need, and that can't be wrong can it? :) Take it up with your Pa if you don't like it. :(

:)

DOLE SCUM IMMIGRANT PAEDOPHILES

RAPED

MY MONKEY

and ,yeah, I was just poking him to see if he would give a straight answer- never expected one tbh.

The answer you seek is right before you, open your eyes and see. :((manc-foplite incoming :-))

Edited by Fop

Burberry for me. Bought a shirt about 16 years ago paying about £60 notes for it, my mate got the same shirt from the factory shop a week later for £15, never again I said.

Not just a charva, but a cheap assed charva to boot.

Yeah I guess you would love to pay 4 times the price as your friends as a matter of principle?

Want to buy some magic beans?

No I just wouldn't wear burberry at any price.

besides those magic beans... don't they usually lead to a golden goose??

Well I wasn't on about Burberry specifically more the principle of buying direct for the factory.

I don't know about the magic beans, mine are crap, complete waste of money!

Well I wasn't on about Burberry specifically more the principle of buying direct for the factory.

I think factory shops are the way to go for purchases actually, more house than clothes though, cos womens clothes are very widely available and not expensive at all these days anywhere you shop, markets so competitive see.

I just like to have a go a the little flash lad now and again for old times sake :baby:

I think factory shops are the way to go for purchases actually, more house than clothes though, cos womens clothes are very widely available and not expensive at all these days anywhere you shop, markets so competitive see.

I just like to have a go a the little flash lad now and again for old times sake :baby:

Primark is cheap as chips, right enough.

Burberry for me. Bought a shirt about 16 years ago paying about £60 notes for it, my mate got the same shirt from the factory shop a week later for £15, never again I said.

It wasn't a charver shirt tbf SM. It wasn't the run of the mill chav chequer version it was a lovely white cotton, button down collars the lot, that set my firm, hardened torso off lovely.

I know you would have liked it, well liked me in it.

It wasn't a charver shirt tbf SM. It wasn't the run of the mill chav chequer version it was a lovely white cotton, button down collars the lot, that set my firm, hardened torso off lovely.

You tease. :baby:

Did your little ginger chest hairs stick out the top?

If we're doing brands we just don't like then I fucking despise Ben Sherman.

I normally avoid them, although I did by a Ben Sherman t-shirt a few months ago, as it had loads of Gibson guitars on it. I did think twice before buying it, but the guitars outweighed the very small Ben Sherman logo.

Sports Direct, obviously.

Orange - used to work them, and they were sh*tty to work for.

Edited by Tom_NUFC