Moths

Jimbo

I hate them too, they're worse than spiders or anything because they're so random.. One minute they're on the other side of the room, next they're fluttering about right in front of your face.

I hate them too, they're worse than spiders or anything because they're so random.. One minute they're on the other side of the room, next they're fluttering about right in front of your face.

They are like Daddy Long Legs...for some reason they need to dive bomb you ????????? WTF !!!

They are like Daddy Long Legs...for some reason they need to dive bomb you ????????? WTF !!!

Daddy Long Legs, the spastics of the insect world. They can fly, but not with any form of control or direction.

Moths are just shit butterflies.

Not as bad as wasps. They are, infact, evil.

Bees seem to know they'll die if they sting you and therefore really take it into account before acting. Fucking wasps don't.

We don't have a lot of moths around our house. There's some woods behind our lot with a ton of bats in them. Around dusk, the bats do their aerials and eat up all the moths. Kinda cool to watch, tbh.

The lot of you are puffs, come live in this insect infested country!

I just couldnt Sammy, honestly! My niece recently spent a year in Australia and has told me and shown me piccys of all the bugs.....No Way!

I just couldnt Sammy, honestly! My niece recently spent a year in Australia and has told me and shown me piccys of all the bugs.....No Way!

You get use to it, most of them are harmless. A bit like snakey :cry:

You get use to it, most of them are harmless. A bit like snakey :cry:

I can handle him better than a giant spider anyway! :(