Earnshaw 3 million

jab

I agree that Lovenkrands is a good option, in an ideal world we'd pay a fee and get Earnshaw on a season long loan and hope to get promotion, not sure Forest would go for that though.

Signing Lovenkrands on a free is a no-brainer, but sadly so is our owner so don't expect it to happen anytime soon!

The guy will cost nothing, has alrady played here so knows his teammates, was doing a half decent job in the divison above and has pace which we sorely lack. And our squad is woefully short even before the injuries start to hit, so we have to get him on board.

Unless he was on silly wages it was ridiculous to let him go.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May as well have kept hold of Chopra. Earnshaw is old isnt he, whats the point in signing him, hopefully bull.

He left fucking 4 years ago... :icon_lol:

'Planning'.

He's fuckin shite, one of these players who blasts the ball without looking where the goal is, he's a poor mans Guy Whittingham without the height or strength. Oh dear. Still the only man to score a hattrick in all 4 divisions and at international level.

He's got an outstanding record at this level though.

The fact he only scored 1 in 22 games, at Derby and has only managed 13 in his last 52 appearances at this level worries me, when Shola will probably average more than 1 in 2.

shola averaging more than 1 in 2.....haha dont make me laugh......granted hes had a good start but fuck me hes useless......he will be inured before long .....useless streak of piss

Guest Stevie
He's fuckin shite, one of these players who blasts the ball without looking where the goal is, he's a poor mans Guy Whittingham without the height or strength. Oh dear. Still the only man to score a hattrick in all 4 divisions and at international level.

He's got an outstanding record at this level though.

The fact he only scored 1 in 22 games, at Derby and has only managed 13 in his last 52 appearances at this level worries me, when Shola will probably average more than 1 in 2.

shola averaging more than 1 in 2.....haha dont make me laugh......granted hes had a good start but fuck me hes useless......he will be inured before long .....useless streak of piss

fuck off

I set them up and you tap them in.

The Cole to your Beardsley.

Basically

Edited by The Fish

Basically

Who are you then? Malcolm Allen? :icon_lol:

Ignacio Gonzalez. Now, off you fuck.

Basically

Viduka maybe.....

Pipe down Temuri

:icon_lol:

back to the matter of offering us what we don't have. yes, he has pace, but is pretty much a low rent 3 chances, 1 goal striker. offers little except pace and a few goals. Lovenkrands would have a field day against these kind of defences... and can create chances.

back to the matter of offering us what we don't have. yes, he has pace, but is pretty much a low rent 3 chances, 1 goal striker. offers little except pace and a few goals. Lovenkrands would have a field day against these kind of defences... and can create chances.

Quoted on Sky as being happy to come back as well.

Quoted on Sky as being happy to come back as well.

Danish striker Peter Lovenkrands has revealed he would welcome the opportunity to secure a return to Newcastle United.

Lovenkrands left St James' Park at the end of last season after scoring three goals in 12 Premier League appearances following his arrival in January.

He has yet to find a new team and has recently been training with former club Rangers as he weighs up his options for the coming season.

Newcastle's caretaker boss Chris Hughton reportedly wants the 29-year-old back in his squad and Lovenkrands confirmed he would be keen to rejoin the club despite their relegation to the Championship.

Interested

"Of course I would be interested in coming back to Newcastle," Lovenkrands told The Journal.

"I really enjoyed my time at the club and would certainly be interested in hearing what they had to say.

"As far as I know there has been nothing concrete from them although there has been a bit of interest. I have had a few offers from other clubs as well and there are a few things on the table at the moment for me.

"I know Newcastle are a Championship club now, but they still have great fans and I don't think they will be in the Championship for long."