FM2010

Nyff

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a look. I might download it. however I'm away in Germany next week on work so I'm going to start a German league on my works laptop.

On home PC, I saved Forest from certain relegation and got them to 10 points off the play off's in January but I had no money for transfer or wages so I resigned. :(

Looking for a Scottish top flight job or a mid table prem team at the moment.

Drew with Rangers and then won my next two games. scoring 5 in each without even having a decent striker on my books. :)

at home to Aberdeen next.

Started a new game with the English and Dutch leagues.

Decided to give NAC Breda a go for a bit of change and I really enjoyed the first season.

Had £900k to spend when I started and about £5k per week on wages spare, with expectations of a respectable league position. Also in the UEFA Cup 2 qualifying round, with expectation to "Enjoy the experience".

Started the league really well and was between 6-8th until November, when the small squad and UEFA Cup run took its toll. My only signing was Yannick Djalo from Sporting Lisbon and luckily he was in great form all season.

Recovered well after Christmas (after a month long break when the squad could recover) and really kicked on in the league. Beat Ajax home and away, beat PSV 5-2 at home and Feyernood 3-0 at home. Come April I was with an outside chance of the title but a couple of disappointing draws meant I finished 4th in the end.

UEFA Cup run ended in the first group stages but the board and supporters were more than happy with that.

My only signing, Dajlo, got top scorer in the league and was announced as the signing of the season. The board offered me a new 4 year contract and my reputation is up to "Continental".

Still haven't seen what the expectations and budget will be for next season but I might hang around for one more season to see how far I can take them.

Drew with Rangers and then won my next two games. scoring 5 in each without even having a decent striker on my books. :(

Still top by a couple of points. my only defeat was 4-0 away to Rangers.

Hopefully I can hold on to the league and win a cup in my first season. I only signed Tafer on loan from Lyon in January and sold a few players. Saving my money for champions league next season.

However I'm now away for a week with work so i'm going start a new one. Just not sure who with yet.

Drew with Rangers and then won my next two games. scoring 5 in each without even having a decent striker on my books. :(

Still top by a couple of points. my only defeat was 4-0 away to Rangers.

Hopefully I can hold on to the league and win a cup in my first season. I only signed Tafer on loan from Lyon in January and sold a few players. Saving my money for champions league next season.

However I'm now away for a week with work so i'm going start a new one. Just not sure who with yet.

Go for NAC Breda!

just started one in France as my favoured fifa team FCGB, media predict third, expect I'll manage that and then move country after a season or two

running england, france, germany, italy, spain and holland

Started with man citeh, won the season 2 times in a row. Left because i got bored, took over valencia who were 18th in november. it's december and i won the last two games. £15mil to spend in January. Nice :(.

Bought Pazzini on dead line day as Carew got injured.

Used the 48 months and paid 13 million. German holiday today i'm waiting to hear back from my boss with regards if he wants me to do anything today and the weather is dull and looks like its going to rain so I'll get a hour or do of this in before lunch!

Delfouneso seems to be doing all right like.

Who I'm I kidding, putting toon in the prem and starting again.

Upping the database so I can move it to my much better Desktop at home when I get back! I hear Ice Cream places are opening today... nom.

Signed

Yannick Djalo

John Fleck

Danny Wilson

Sold

Xisco

Tozer

Spear (Signed a contract with Man U, the little twat)

Colo is on his way in January to A Madrid so that funded fleck and Wilson.

Sitting 6th after about 10 games doing well so far.

Big Mike would love me.

Have now sold Jose for 6.25m to Man U.

Replaced with lee naylor from Celtic for 600k and Richard Hughes for 0k.

Trying to flog Jonas to Man City now...

No takers for Barton/Nolan/Smith yet.

On November 29th, 2023, American Jozy Altidore has over taken Jackie Milburn's record of 177 league goals with a brace against Southampton at St. James's Park, taking his tally to 179 league goals for Newcastle.

:icon_lol:

Edited by Jon H

34. I've had him since he was 24. He's scored 45 goals in all competitions for me in a season twice. On the Newcastle legends list as well, haha. Also, Jonas is my current assistant manager :icon_lol:

I finished 11th, Jonas on his way to man city for 9.5m.

Got a couple of people coming in. Spending restricted due to stadium upgrade.

and yes I'm try to spend wise and make a profit. :icon_lol: