FM2010

Nyff

I bought Ramsey with Toon in another save, fucker didn't blossom under me. Oh and in my Man city game Newcastle are stuck in the CCC. Along with Paul Jewell as their manager :razz: I might take over soon, but i dont wana take a pay cut from 200k :D

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Signed Mario Balotelli for 20mil, Montolivo 34mil, Vuckic 3m and tiago silva for 25mil. 95mil transfer budget. Also a load of youngsters who i got by searching, 16 year olds worth 5mil each, gona be unreal some day like.

Is that actually fun though?

isn't it better to be a no-mark club and take them to greatness?

Maybe more accomplishment but I would not say more fun.

Its nice to be able to buy the big names straight. I do feel a cheat if I ever decide to give Newcastle loads of money though.

I've played with relatively low rated teams on this FM but recently I started a game with Liverpool expecting it to be a bit difficult with the money worries but it's so fucking easy! Finished 2nd first season behind Chelsea, won it second season and I'm first so far in the third season.

It's okay i suppose, i would of left City by now but my under 18's are just too good, i can't wait for them to turn into something good :o. I'll bide my time until Newcastle sack Paul Jewell because they are stuck mid table in the championship.

sometimes its just nice to win stuff, getting your name on the hall of fame list :o

So in every FM game so far, I've only played with Newcastle, and I've never moved anywhere else. Ive tried starting as some BSN/BSS teams, but I get bored with those really quick, so I decided to start a 'career' game, where I go to different leagues and win things.

I started with Seattle Sounders in the MLS, I won the US Cup first year, and then won the league the next year. After that I left, and joined Hereford who had been relegated from League 2. I hated it there, I had no transfer funds, and a crap team. So I left at the end of that season and joined Cardiff who had finished 20th in the CCC. I got about £14 million to spend, and have brought in 9 players so far, including Carroll, Routledge, and Vuckic from Newcastle, who just got relegated from the prem. Super excited for the next season, especially with all the Newcastle players!

I won the league with City. Came runners up to Arsenal in the league cup and Man U in the Fa up.

and now thanks for Fish I resigned and currently for more of a challenge with job losses.

I won the league with City. Came runners up to Arsenal in the league cup and Man U in the Fa up.

and now thanks for Fish I resigned and currently for more of a challenge with job losses.

:o

you're weird

I've played with relatively low rated teams on this FM but recently I started a game with Liverpool expecting it to be a bit difficult with the money worries but it's so fucking easy! Finished 2nd first season behind Chelsea, won it second season and I'm first so far in the third season.

Resigned half way through the 3rd season and was offered the Bolton job, they're 18th atm!

on my career games I always seem to end up in italy, some interesting jobs out there actually cause a lot of the better teams are also ageing so you've got the constant roll of players on the way out who are world class and need replacing, inter and AC in particular are good ones

Sitting mid table with forest after three months in charge about 10 points off the play offs.

Best bit of business was short term loans for Ranger and Wilshire. Both of which are set to run out and hopefully I get can get them untill the end of the season now.

Edited by khay

Just installed FM again. Do I need to download every single patch and install them in order, or can I just install the latest one?

Brilliant, cheers. Loaded up the English, Spanish and Italian leagues and will be taking control of Newcastle. Haven't really played much of 2010, but hoping I can have a game for the long run.

Would anyone be interested in doing one of those online leagues where we all have a team? Ive never set one up but Id really like to do it

Ive done it before, the problem is getting anywhere when everyone has different commitments and times they can play

though I'll certainly get in if you can get a few people in on it