FM2010

Nyff

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's looking good in the friendly against Accrington so far. :o Wondering whether to sign Mancienne or not for £2.2million...might have to leave it as I already got Spence.

Slapped a cheeky £5million bid for Affelay as Galatasaray are in for him. Not holding out much hope, but I'm crying out for a midfielder who can pass. Gibson is best at that and his passing is only 14. :D

Buy Alexis Sanchez on monthly fees, £20m, he's only 20 and he is unreal. He's now worth £28m for me :D

Also Edin Hazard, Kalou is always cheap, Mousa Sissoko (sp?), thats basically my midfield :o

Reading's summer transfers:

In:-

Joe Hart (£2.3m)

Jordan Spence (£3m)

Luis Jiminez (£5.25m)

Michael Mancienne (£1.8m)

:o

Out:-

Nee fooker wants to buy any of my players. :D

Didn't think Jiminez would sign but happy to have an attacking option. Wishing I hadn't signed Gibson last season now, he's complained because he hasn't been a first team regular. He won't be now that I have Karacan & Jiminez ahead of him in the pecking order.

About a third of the season gone and it's going pretty well! :( My fullbacks are dire, Spence is shite but thankfully Pearce, Mancienne and Hart are all awesome. Church has 7 in 7, absolute quality player.

readingprem.jpg

readingpremwtf.jpg

They got the injury time against manure very accurate. The ref gave 3 mins, we played 7. :D

I've got quite a good game going at the moment (I'll post some screenshots up later).

Started with the new updated with NUFC in the Premier League and not a great deal to spend, £7-8m I think with expectations to avoid relegation.

Sign Yannick Djalo (800k), Canares, Uruguayian centre half from Barca who was transfer listed (£2.4m), James Rodrigez (£2m) who is a young Columbian who my scouts were raving about. Also signed Jordan Spence and Danny Wilson, who look like they could be top class in a couple of years.

Sent Vuckic and Ranger out on loan to Hartlepool, where they both played quite well.

Ashley sold up in October time but sadly no mega rich owner came in like I've had happen previously, however he did make £16m available in January so I signed Vukcevic from Sporting Lisbon (around £6m) and Van der Vaart from Real Madrid (£7m).

I played the very fashionable 4-2-3-1 formation which worked very well, with either Carroll or Djalo up front, Jonas played brilliantly on the left and Routledge was consistanly solid on the right. Turned down a £15m bid from Fulham for Enrique, who got upset at the time, but the good performance by the club in the league pulled him around. Finished 10th overall, much higher than expectations and the board were delighted, a new 4 year contract soon followed.

Was give £22m for expectations of a top half finish in the new season. Somehow manage to steal Alexis Sanchez for £12m, and got Keita from Barca for £2.3m. Also signed Canares, from Real Madrid, 19 yeard old who looks like he could be a world beater in a few seasons. A few others I can't quite remember now but will have a look and get some screenshots up.

23 or so games in and I'm 5th in the league, after being top for a period in October, and I've made it to the Carling Cup final after a semi final victory against the mackems. I've got Burnley in the final who knocked out Chelsea on penalties! Would love to finish in Europe and hopefully win the Carling Cup, and hopefully the board would really back me to push on even further.

I've got quite a good game going at the moment (I'll post some screenshots up later).

Started with the new updated with NUFC in the Premier League and not a great deal to spend, £7-8m I think with expectations to avoid relegation.

Sign Yannick Djalo (800k), Canares, Uruguayian centre half from Barca who was transfer listed (£2.4m), James Rodrigez (£2m) who is a young Columbian who my scouts were raving about. Also signed Jordan Spence and Danny Wilson, who look like they could be top class in a couple of years.

Sent Vuckic and Ranger out on loan to Hartlepool, where they both played quite well.

Ashley sold up in October time but sadly no mega rich owner came in like I've had happen previously, however he did make £16m available in January so I signed Vukcevic from Sporting Lisbon (around £6m) and Van der Vaart from Real Madrid (£7m).

I played the very fashionable 4-2-3-1 formation which worked very well, with either Carroll or Djalo up front, Jonas played brilliantly on the left and Routledge was consistanly solid on the right. Turned down a £15m bid from Fulham for Enrique, who got upset at the time, but the good performance by the club in the league pulled him around. Finished 10th overall, much higher than expectations and the board were delighted, a new 4 year contract soon followed.

Was give £22m for expectations of a top half finish in the new season. Somehow manage to steal Alexis Sanchez for £12m, and got Keita from Barca for £2.3m. Also signed Canares, from Real Madrid, 19 yeard old who looks like he could be a world beater in a few seasons. A few others I can't quite remember now but will have a look and get some screenshots up.

23 or so games in and I'm 5th in the league, after being top for a period in October, and I've made it to the Carling Cup final after a semi final victory against the mackems. I've got Burnley in the final who knocked out Chelsea on penalties! Would love to finish in Europe and hopefully win the Carling Cup, and hopefully the board would really back me to push on even further.

72933423.jpg

31267990.jpg

56823632.jpg

Started a game earlier today which is going well, in the lead up to christmas now and 7th in the league on a 5 game winning streak

league-1.png

squad-2.png

transfers-3.png

Nice skin you have Matty. looks like the 2007 version.

Moisterising day and night and the results can be amazing.

Aye, I'm a fan of the simplicity of the 2007 version, and a lot easier on the eye. I can't believe people have their games without at the logos, crests, etc. It looks so bare without them I think.

72933423.jpg

31267990.jpg

56823632.jpg

Managed to finish 4th which is great, gonna be interesting to see who I can attract next season.

finalnl.png

Finished 3rd overall, possibly because I managed to somehow convince Alexandr Kerzakhov to sign when I offered him a contract. £1.9mil compensation and he banged in 13 goals in 15 games for me. Awesome.

Club was taken over and they wanted to replace me with Alex Mccleish, but the new chairman decided to let me change his mind. 3rd place and an FA Cup final was good enough as he offered me a new contract! (Lost in the final to Man City)

I've bought Kranjckar (£5.5m), Mattock(£5.5m) and some french AMRC for £10m. Looks like Mancienne wants to go to ManUre so I'll probably need a new CB now. Balls.