FM2010

Nyff

I don't get my scouts to find them, i get them myself by setting the search filter to "age at most > 16" and sort in order of value, do this early july before the teams sign them to contracts. alot easier imo.

But then you've missed out on the players who regen in different parts of the year, they will have already have been signed up by other clubs. Depending on the country they may come in at 17-19 years of age which puts them out of your filter. Plus the player search is only as good as you scouting network. So get good scouts and send them to South America, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia etc. It doubles your chances. As they increase the club knowledge which will return more players in your search as well as reporting directly to you the best players.

Ah right right, i thought all young players came into the game at 16.

So what do you do with the scouts, send them to countries and set there assignments to 18 and under or something?

Just gradually increase your number of scouts. Ideally with 20 in judging potential and judging ability but over 15 in each is ok. Send them to continents rather than a world roaming. They'll report back and you can check out who they report on, highly recommended players are best. It's not much good if you're continually hopping from club to club unless you add the players to your shortlist as you lose your staff when you leave. But check out the links I posted before as it gives you the regen dates for certain countries. And you can do your check then and yes they can regen at any age up to 19. Depending on the country.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright thanks. I have an excellent scouting network and coaching, all top quality coaches.

1 more win will win me the PL with 6 games to go :lol:

Won seven games in a row and then lost to Northamton who are botton. :lol:

Just out side the play offs in 7th now

and this happens.

90854433.jpg

:D

7 games left and 6 points behind 6th.

up to 6th with 3 games left.

Good news is that 3 million pound Wilshere is arriving in the summer so If i stay down I'm looking good for promotion. . :lol:

up to 6th with 3 games left.

Good news is that 3 million pound Wilshere is arriving in the summer so If i stay down I'm looking good for promotion. . :lol:

Bastard, I'm trying to land him in 2015 for £20m, bids keep getting rejected!

Looking for a replacement for Kalou as he is 30, worth £10m and in the next two seasons that price tag will go down to about £1m.

not as good as he could have been he has only played 3 games since the start of the game. :lol:

Still good mid table prem at least.

See how he fairs next season under my management.

not as good as he could have been he has only played 3 games since the start of the game. :D

Still good mid table prem at least.

See how he fairs next season under my management.

Wow :lol: He's quality in my game, which can be seen by his price tag :(

Reach the play off. Finish 5th. :lol:

West Brom up first...

If I make it past them its Leeds or Norwich.

Better go have some tea now...

Won the club world championship, again.

How do you even qualify for it?

Haven't made a big signing in about 3/4 seasons :/ Got James Milner in august though for 8m, 90k in wages but :lol:

You have to the win the champions league I think. Or maybe the European super cup.

I won both :o Beat Real 2-1 in the CL Final, and Roma 2-0 in the Supa cup

I have one for us in the prem yes. But I started just a normal game with the 3rd patch.

Strurridge and Onuoha have joined the ranks.

Signed Javi García and Bastos (For the 2nd time) for a free as well.

Won the league with Reading and was given £14million to play with.

So far have signed Jordan Spence and Joe Hart (only paid £2.3mil!). Going for Ryan Bertrand and Michael Mancienne next. Hoping Juve will send me some midfielders as they've just become linked with the club.

A lot more confident about the season now that I have a decent keeper, Federici was appalling.