FM2010

Nyff

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've managed to get Rangers as my Scottish feeder club. Should be handy as players I send there will get European football experience early doors.

M'man, you do know that girl in your picture is 17 :D?

I've managed to get Rangers as my Scottish feeder club. Should be handy as players I send there will get European football experience early doors.

who is it?

You do know the difference between fiction and reality don't you? In The Inbetweeners she plays a 6th Former but in the real world she's not actually that age. it's not uncommon for actors to play characters that are different age to themselves. A quick google says she was born in 1989.

Andrew, it's the bird that plays Charlotte in The Inbetweeners. Think she did shoot in FHM for Dancing on Celebrity Come Dance With Me On Ice or something.

who is it?

no actually she's 21. Plays a 17 year old in the inbetweeners. She's called emily atack.

M'man, you do know that girl in your picture is 17 :rolleyes:?

You do know the difference between fiction and reality don't you? In The Inbetweeners she plays a 6th Former but in the real world she's not actually that age. it's not uncommon for actors to play characters that are different age to themselves. A quick google says she was born in 1989.

Andrew, it's the bird that plays Charlotte in The Inbetweeners. Think she did shoot in FHM for Dancing on Celebrity Come Dance With Me On Ice or something.

Emily Atack :D

Thought I'd try a Reading game.

Currently 29 games into my first season. Top of the league with 60 points, 4 ahead of West Brom.

Signed Manuel Ruz (RB) for 200k then had to wait until Jan to get more money. Matejovsky (who was brilliant) wanted to leave, so sold him to West Ham for £5million. Just bought Daron Gibson to fill the void for £2.1million. I have Jordan Spence on loan as my defence is awful, as is my keeper.

Simon Church has been incredible for me. Currently has 20 goals from 21 starts in the league!

Very erratic form though, but thankfully the same can be said for the rest of the top teams in the league so far which is why I'm top!

:D

Thought I'd try a Reading game.

Currently 29 games into my first season. Top of the league with 60 points, 4 ahead of West Brom.

Signed Manuel Ruz (RB) for 200k then had to wait until Jan to get more money. Matejovsky (who was brilliant) wanted to leave, so sold him to West Ham for £5million. Just bought Daron Gibson to fill the void for £2.1million. I have Jordan Spence on loan as my defence is awful, as is my keeper.

Simon Church has been incredible for me. Currently has 20 goals from 21 starts in the league!

Very erratic form though, but thankfully the same can be said for the rest of the top teams in the league so far which is why I'm top!

:D

If you're in your first season sign "borja", he's 14, unreal. He'll come to you. Look on the previous page for a print screen, hes now worth 20m :rolleyes:

Finished 4th.

Going to resign and get a job back in the UK or Italy now.

I've left Seville in good shape with some excellent transfers coming in on a free. but I just don't like the reserve structure in the Spanish leagues.

Still to win anything. Lyon put me out in the quater finals of the waffa cup.

Neil Lennon managed to finish 12th with my west ham team. :lol:

Nice :lol: But Borja's better :D AND younger, borja will go up in value again :( I'll whack up a recent print screen of him. that print screen was taken when he was the 3rd best striker, he's now the best :suicide:

Got bored waiting for a top job so have taken over mid table Southampton in the championship the week before x-mas 2013.

Will aim for the play offs for the second half of the season. :lol:

For fuck sake. Simon Church has been in lethal form, scored 7 goals in his last 5 games (currently on 26 goals from 24 appearances!) and Mick fucking Gooding has caused him to feel pressured by public expectation.

Well done Mick, aside from Hunt my other strikers are Long and Rasiak. Wanker. :lol:

74024867.jpg

Shot at 2010-06-28

Now -

13606030.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:lol:!

How did you find that boy btw?

I had a scout in Argentina at the time and he was highly recommended, plus Juve had a bid in for him at the same time so I thought he'd potentially be a wonderkid.

Southamton is going a bit pear shape to start with.

4 loses without any goals in the league so far.

Into January.

Bought a 34 year old Kevin Hofland, Garry O'conner, Mart Antonio Fortune, Mark Noble and re-signed the Rat and a amazing 10 million pound rated English striker from Wolves. :lol:

Who has yet to play for me. I'll post a screen shot up later. I was giving 10 million to spend but I purchased him for 10 million over 48 months as he is worth a bit of debt. But It seems Southampton are minted 22 million in the bank.

He should manage to play the next came currently injured for a couple of days.

74024867.jpg

Shot at 2010-06-28

Now -

13606030.jpg

I had a scout in Argentina at the time and he was highly recommended, plus Juve had a bid in for him at the same time so I thought he'd potentially be a wonderkid.

nice, it's not easy to find these guys. I've signed about 20 kids who had the potential to be a wonderkid and about 5 of them actually have became wonderkids. I have 2 wonderkid strikers, 1 wonderkid CM/DM and a few upcoming ones.

74024867.jpg

Shot at 2010-06-28

Now -

13606030.jpg

nice, it's not easy to find these guys. I've signed about 20 kids who had the potential to be a wonderkid and about 5 of them actually have became wonderkids. I have 2 wonderkid strikers, 1 wonderkid CM/DM and a few upcoming ones.

It's not an exact science. But having scouts with 20 for ability and 20 for potential helps and only go for the highly recommended not the recommended.

These links will help too:

http://www.aidtheboss.com/regen-creation-d...l-manager-2010/

http://thedugout.tv/community/showthread.p...ide+find+regens

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/techniq...ens-t25607.html

I don't get my scouts to find them, i get them myself by setting the search filter to "age at most > 16" and sort in order of value, do this early july before the teams sign them to contracts. alot easier imo.

I don't get my scouts to find them, i get them myself by setting the search filter to "age at most > 16" and sort in order of value, do this early july before the teams sign them to contracts. alot easier imo.

But then you've missed out on the players who regen in different parts of the year, they will have already have been signed up by other clubs. Depending on the country they may come in at 17-19 years of age which puts them out of your filter. Plus the player search is only as good as you scouting network. So get good scouts and send them to South America, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia etc. It doubles your chances. As they increase the club knowledge which will return more players in your search as well as reporting directly to you the best players.

But then you've missed out on the players who regen in different parts of the year, they will have already have been signed up by other clubs. Depending on the country they may come in at 17-19 years of age which puts them out of your filter. Plus the player search is only as good as you scouting network. So get good scouts and send them to South America, Eastern Europe and Scandinavia etc. It doubles your chances. As they increase the club knowledge which will return more players in your search as well as reporting directly to you the best players.

Ah right right, i thought all young players came into the game at 16.

So what do you do with the scouts, send them to countries and set there assignments to 18 and under or something?

A good way I find is going round clubs youth teams and sorting them by value and having a look.

and then getting my best scout to report back.

I do this with the international under 19s as well.

Ah right right, i thought all young players came into the game at 16.

So what do you do with the scouts, send them to countries and set there assignments to 18 and under or something?

pretty much, I tend to just get myself a bunch of good scouts as early as possible and send them to brazil/argentina/spain/italy/holland/germany/france/england

and only take on highly recommended players they come back with, they're rare but worth it, look for potential to be a "leading" player in the prem or whatever

another wonderkid now - Chris Fletcher, English lad, scored 2 on his england debut so a good sign of things to come :lol: He's currently a good PL player, is in my first team and is scoring quite a bit so happy with him, he's only 18 aswell :(

Another guy is an Attacking Left Midfielder who was on loan at burnley, he's gonna be class aswell :D