FM2010

Nyff

Well my regen, Borja is superb, turned into a wonderkid now, put him in the first team. Signed Bale there now, fans are angry about it! need a CB, cheap, who doesnt complain. Done the quadruple (4 i think?) aswell (CL, PL, LC, club world championship) and the community sheild but that didnt count :lol:! PS - Since i got taken over i've barely gotten any fucking money, ashley gave me £40m before he left now these knobs only give me £15!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my regen, Borja is superb, turned into a wonderkid now, put him in the first team. Signed Bale there now, fans are angry about it! need a CB, cheap, who doesnt complain. Done the quadruple (4 i think?) aswell (CL, PL, LC, club world championship) and the community sheild but that didnt count :icon_lol:! PS - Since i got taken over i've barely gotten any fucking money, ashley gave me £40m before he left now these knobs only give me £15!!

2nd brightest in the year... lfw :lol:

Ever started a game and then told it to go on holiday for something like 5 years? Leave it on over night or a weekend then come back to see how things are going? That shit makes thing interesting :icon_lol:

Well my regen, Borja is superb, turned into a wonderkid now, put him in the first team. Signed Bale there now, fans are angry about it! need a CB, cheap, who doesnt complain. Done the quadruple (4 i think?) aswell (CL, PL, LC, club world championship) and the community sheild but that didnt count :icon_lol:! PS - Since i got taken over i've barely gotten any fucking money, ashley gave me £40m before he left now these knobs only give me £15!!

Ever started a game and then told it to go on holiday for something like 5 years? Leave it on over night or a weekend then come back to see how things are going? That shit makes thing interesting :icon_lol:

Never. Because you have to go through a few 1000 emails.

Never. Because you have to go through a few 1000 emails.

just hold space man, besides your inbox is limited size, they'll delete themselves after a while

Or "Select All" and then, "Mark as Read"

You'll most likely have been fired anyway, so it's not that bad man. (Just make sure you take over someone reasonable from another country, choose Newcastle and you could get them relegated and you'll NEVER get that gig again, without cheating)

Or start unemployed and go on holiday. :lol:

nah, it's interesting to find out how long you can stay managing Palermo with no input. 3 years I made it! :icon_lol:

Well i'm in early so may play this for a few hours. Young Borja's coming along very well :lol: I need help, i have 3 CB's altogether and i need another one just to be safe but its mid september, anything i can do?

I'm currently training Enrique into that spot atm.

Edited by Kevin

Well i'm in early so may play this for a few hours. Young Borja's coming along very well :lol: I need help, i have 3 CB's altogether and i need another one just to be safe but its mid september, anything i can do?

bring in a guy on loan, promote a kid or play Jose

seems pretty simple.

Well i'm in early so may play this for a few hours. Young Borja's coming along very well :icon_lol: I need help, i have 3 CB's altogether and i need another one just to be safe but its mid september, anything i can do?

seems pretty simple.

I have Heitenga, danny wilson (bought for 9.5, turning down bids of 25+ :icon_lol:) and Staylor. Heitenga got injured for 6 weeks so i exited the game without saving :lol:

Well i'm in early so may play this for a few hours. Young Borja's coming along very well :icon_lol: I need help, i have 3 CB's altogether and i need another one just to be safe but its mid september, anything i can do?

seems pretty simple.

I have Heitenga, danny wilson (bought for 9.5, turning down bids of 25+ :icon_lol:) and Staylor. Heitenga got injured for 6 weeks so i exited the game without saving :lol:

:icon_lol:

I was rolling my eyes at you cheating at a fairly easy goal

Oh, naw it pissed me off so i turned it off. Out of frustration. Still without a 4th CB, I have some young guy who's 18, decent PL Player, he's a CM,DM,CB so he should do.

seems pretty simple.

just voided any plaudits you gained for winning all that stuff tbh

seems pretty simple.

just voided any plaudits you gained for winning all that stuff tbh

Sitting 4th after 19 games.

Hopefully manage to hold off Getafe and Valencia for 4th spot.

Some nice players had expiring contracts in the summer and are now on their way to sunny Spain.

Batos, Mbia, Sessegnon, Gignac, Gourcuff and Dzeko.

:lol::icon_lol: I've not played more than 5 season so far. But is this the kind of stuff that happens?

I'll do a post at the end of the season showing all ins and outs.

All dominating in club competitions. Just won the 2016 Euro's. Had Scotland in the semi's and Germany in the final. Went to extra time and don't think I'd have snatched it if they hadn't gone down to 10 with an injury. Pretty woeful crop of English players at the minute. Some decent regens are in the u-19's and u-21's so might blood some of them in friendlies. Taken on a Turkish striker who gained English citizenship Engin Bekdemir. As he's good cover for Rooney. Signed him for Newcastle too to try and take advantage of my top coaches and training facilities. Also Roderick Miranda qualifies for England now. Wanted him for the Euro's but Brasil had him in their squad but haven't played him. So there's still a chance but I'm not holding my breath, since other countries do their squads for international breaks before England.

Saying my old account is broke :)..

Well as for the heitenga saga, karma's a bitch (he got put out for 3 months in febuary <_<) but luckily i got corluka for 5m in january, spurs rejected £15m from me for him at the end of august :D Well 2013/14 season, decided to take over brasil for the world cup in october, very very very very very easy world cup, i got croatia, and 2 other shit teams, i forget. I got cameron in the knock outs, won 2-0. Italy in the quarters. Too easy, won 2-1. got ivory coast in the semi, destroyed me because i was playing kalou (who i signed for 3m is now worth 10m) but i won 2-0 in the end up. Final against argentina, won 1-0. Easy overall.

New season, signed ramsey (3m) and arshavin (free) thats all. Stopping the signings to get a rich club. currently in august now 2014/15. Borja is now a leading striker, worth 15m, love the little guy :rolleyes: I might get a printscreen up later. Also got some lad Fletcher, he's 18 and a decent PL striker, coming along well.

Well as for the heitenga saga, karma's a bitch (he got put out for 3 months in febuary <_<) but luckily i got corluka for 5m in january, spurs rejected £15m from me for him at the end of august :D Well 2013/14 season, decided to take over brasil for the world cup in october, very very very very very easy world cup, i got croatia, and 2 other shit teams, i forget. I got cameron in the knock outs, won 2-0. Italy in the quarters. Too easy, won 2-1. got ivory coast in the semi, destroyed me because i was playing kalou (who i signed for 3m is now worth 10m) but i won 2-0 in the end up. Final against argentina, won 1-0. Easy overall.

New season, signed ramsey (3m) and arshavin (free) thats all. Stopping the signings to get a rich club. currently in august now 2014/15. Borja is now a leading striker, worth 15m, love the little guy :rolleyes: I might get a printscreen up later. Also got some lad Fletcher, he's 18 and a decent PL striker, coming along well.

Screenshots? Otherwise this is complete bullcrap.

Screenshots? Otherwise this is complete bullcrap.

Not a problem, what do you want a screenshot of?

Here you go ma mawn.. as you can see i have a great team, spent big in my first seasons via monthly payments, you can also see i was in great debt, which shows i didn't cheat..

25585885.jpg

Shot at 2010-06-28

86571019.jpg

Shot at 2010-06-28

74024867.jpg

Shot at 2010-06-28

I fucking love him!

79933132.jpg

Shot at 2010-06-28

25601657.jpg

Shot at 2010-06-28

As you can see i resigned from brazil, i just wanted a WC to my name.

Lost in the cup to Barca.

They won on away goals.

Got Rangers next in the Waffa cup after the group stages.

Only signed Weiss in the January transfer window.

Still got a chance at the title but it looks like Real will get it.

I think I'll finish 4th.