FM2010

Nyff

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

documents > sports interactive > football manager 2010 > editor data

extract the zip file and stick what comes out in there ^ start a new game, sorted

£16m first transfer window.Got Everton defender Tony hibbert on loan, and their other defender i forget his name ? Obasi for £8m. Kalou £5m (monthly payments).

• 2 weeks later...

Game seemed to take for ever to load the main menu and check settings but was fine while in game.

Re-installed and removed the latest updated. Starting with patch three and let it run for the first year. took over a bottom placed West Ham after about 10 games.

Just out of the relegation zone with 15 million or so to spend in January.

Need a fast striker quick like.

Game seemed to take for ever to load the main menu and check settings but was fine while in game.

Re-installed and removed the latest updated. Starting with patch three and let it run for the first year. took over a bottom placed West Ham after about 10 games.

Just out of the relegation zone with 15 million or so to spend in January.

Need a fast striker quick like.

it does that with this update in the SI folder because, frankly, its collosal it takes a lot of loading compared to normal updates, as an example the super league I posted which has new comps and all the worlds top teams arranged in leagues down to the 10th tier has just over 16,000 changes, the new transfer and summer update has about 250k

Kept them up with 2 games to spare. Without much help from my January transfers either. :)

January Transfer Window: Milan Jovanović 2.3m, Vanden Borre 1.7 and another striker for 3 million who's name I cannot spell. Sold Behrami for 10 million to Villa.

It was a struggle I tell thee.

I Have Gary Cahill and Douif both from Man U coming in the summer now for about 4.5 million each.

Currently in 7 million debt though.

T.V rights and season tickets should help me with that.

Edited by khay

Oh and Jordan Spence and Bramble pulled it together for the last third of the season. :)

I was struggling until Bramble came back from Injury. (About the only decent transfer Zola made in a year).

I forgot I also bought the Rat for left back he actually did make a lot of difference.

Signed Vagner love in the summer as well and him and Douif have led me to away victorys against Spurs and Man City in the first two games of the season.

Should be able to push for Europe this year. Both Liverpool and Man U finished out of the top four. :icon_lol:

I've tried to sign him before but had work permit problems.

Playing him as right winger though at the moment and moving him up top every now and then.

£13m transfer budget. Bought Kalou for £3.8m, fucking bargain. Bought Yakubu for £2.5m and £6m in monthly payments. Welington off spartak moskow for £20m monthly payments.

I was trying to get Welington but he was too expensive for my West Ham team .

10 million for Love was a lot I thought. I'm a typical Scotsman though. :icon_lol:

Don't get him, waste of fucking money. It's January and he scored 2 goals!!! Signed Mousa Sissoko (sp?) for 10m after the board gave me 12m in october. In a poor poor poor run of form and cant find a win.

that Diouf from man u is really good, great to get in on loan first season if you can for us

I also got Owen on a free. has impressed in pre-season but not been given a start as of yet.

Don't get him, waste of fucking money. It's January and he scored 2 goals!!! Signed Mousa Sissoko (sp?) for 10m after the board gave me 12m in october. In a poor poor poor run of form and cant find a win.

are you NUFC kev? you seem to get a lot of money

are you NUFC kev? you seem to get a lot of money

£13m in July, sold xisco for £4.6m and sold others. Buy nearly all of my players on monthly payments. Then around october i get a message saying the clubs finances improved and they put my transfer budget up by 12m. Can take a print screen of finances if you wish?

Update - back on form now, started with a 4-1 thrashing to Sunderland away, beat fulham 2-0 (thanks to 2 from Weliton) and wolves 3-1. 9th in the table.

Decided to see if I can do better than fabio and started a game on the update, holidayed until may then took over england, first match of the WC about to happen

group:

England

Mexico

Argentina

North Korea

I'm in 2015 and a club legend :jester:. Won everything with Newcastle that I can so I'm going to run down my contract, leave a legend and concentrate on England. If I get bored I'll take on a small club in Italy or a League 2 side and try to work my way up.