FM2010

Nyff

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Kevin you plank, Hog was skipping to get to the April Fool... Why in God's name are you skipping matches?

Hang on, you're the lad who fudges the players stats, right? Do you get bored of winning all the games?

:D Kevin you plank, Hog was skipping to get to the April Fool... Why in God's name are you skipping matches?

Hang on, you're the lad who fudges the players stats, right? Do you get bored of winning all the games?

I skip matches tbh, let my assistant handle them, competitions I dont care about, games Im like 1000000/1 on to win, friendlies

speeds things up

:icon_lol: Kevin you plank, Hog was skipping to get to the April Fool... Why in God's name are you skipping matches?

I skip matches tbh, let my assistant handle them, competitions I dont care about, games Im like 1000000/1 on to win, friendlies

speeds things up

Friendlies is one thing, but you don't play any friendlies in April. I don't skip any competitive matches, even when the club is the Behemothic monster that destroys everything in it's path.

that's why I'm good at the game :D

:icon_lol: Kevin you plank, Hog was skipping to get to the April Fool... Why in God's name are you skipping matches?

speeds things up

Friendlies is one thing, but you don't play any friendlies in April. I don't skip any competitive matches, even when the club is the Behemothic monster that destroys everything in it's path.

that's why I'm good at the game :D

so why am I? :lol:

I haven't edited anyones stats in this game? I did it in my first game. Sometimes i get bored and couldn't be fucked to sit through a load of matches so go on holidays for a few weeks :D

• 2 weeks later...

Right going to start a new game and start as a Scotland.

See how long it takes me to win a world cup/Euros and number 1 in the world. :lol:

Making Spear Scottish at my first chance...

Started a game managing the Seattle Sounders of the MLS! Also loaded all of the English Leagues, and the Slovenian League and the Indian League :nufc:. I picked two random leagues cause so far, all ive done has been basically manage Newcastle. My goal is to spend no more than 5 years at any one club, and eventually take over Newcastle. I'm hoping Newcastle gets really shit so I can really bring them back to glory! They did miss out on promotion 1st season, so we'll see how that goes :lol:

Concluded my Championship season as easy winners, also just been took over by Tom Palmer, i get an inkling he's a tight cunt.

swdahd.jpg

About to start the season, and need reccomendations on players I should be trying to attract, specifically a RB and preferably a pacy right-midfielder.