FM2010

Nyff

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've managed to get Samir Nasri off Arsenal in my fourth season, apparently he wasn't getting any playing time there. And what a signing he is, 7 goals in 5 games! And that includes a hat trick at Old Trafford to beat Man Utd 3-1. Hes incredible!

Edited by Jon H

I've just been offered the Everton, At Madrid and Man Utd jobs!

Nice. :razz:

At Madrid might have been an option for you.

Hoping to stay in the toon job untill i win the prem then think about moving abroad. :D

First season in the premierleague, adjusted my wage budget so i had 23million and bought henri saviet and some brazilian guy. currently second after 5 games with a 2-1 loss at man u and a draw at chelsea and hull. Winning the rest though.

Jose wants to play for england in my game.

Yeah, same happened for me.

I'm trying desperately to find another solid striker, but everyone seems to be holding on to theirs, or asking for exorbitant prices. For example, Jozy Altidore is valued at £8.75 million, and they wont sell him for less than 40 million! Same with Keirrison, and others too. Looks like I'm really going to have to break the bank if I want to improve my squad...

Going to pot in my 4th season. 2nd in the premiership.

Europa is taking it out of me and I can't string two wins together to save my life. Half the team think we are underachieving.

splashing the cash on aguero helped me score bucketloads which made things much easier :lol:, he was just a goal machine alongside Panzzini

got 102m to spend in my first season in the prem, half of it went on him.

How you get that much ££

splashing the cash on aguero helped me score bucketloads which made things much easier :lol:, he was just a goal machine alongside Panzzini

How you get that much ££

His takeover went quite well. :rolleyes:

How you get that much ££

His takeover went quite well. :rolleyes:

All i got when i was taken over was put into more debt! The club currently 120million in the red, and i got message saying " sorry we are not investing at this time"

Just as well COD came out as my season was going to pot.

Think I might start again soon but pick a team with a bit of money as I'm clearly struggling with Newcastle at the moment.

Anyone interested in a big Toontastic game of FM? Obviously people have to be around at the same time to play it. Sunday after 4pm am normally free.