FM2010

Nyff

I've loaned out Spear, Vuckick, Donaldson, Jeremy Helan (signed him 1st season for like 250k), and a bunch of others. Donaldson and Helan are the only ones doing well, Spear has been shit and his value has dropped to like 500k, Vuckic has been decent. Donaldson is the big shocker, his values gone up to 3.5 million!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've loaned out Spear, Vuckick, Donaldson, Jeremy Helan (signed him 1st season for like 250k), and a bunch of others. Donaldson and Helan are the only ones doing well, Spear has been shit and his value has dropped to like 500k, Vuckic has been decent. Donaldson is the big shocker, his values gone up to 3.5 million!

Spear has 4 goals for me this season and both his and Vuckic stats are improving.

Vuckic are now mostly 11/13 odd.

Spears are not as good but I'm trying to give him as many games as i can.

This looks like a fun little challenge: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=127029

After this Newcastle season finishes I'm going to start either that, a Blue Square North/South Side, a non-league side, a massive team with massive funds (just to see what its like :huh:) or I'll do one of those challenges in a small Euro league where you have to take them to the Champs league. Should be fun!

Thats for 2009. Have they got one for 2010?

I going to see how long it takes me to get board of my Newcastle save (probably after a few years of middle table...) and hopefully start one with Huntly.

I sold vuckic to ac Milan in summer when I was a bit desperate for cash got 5 mil though

Fans happy with that?

I got rid of someone and they got upset but happy that the club would get some future fee.

I sold vuckic to ac Milan in summer when I was a bit desperate for cash got 5 mil though

Fans happy with that?

I got rid of someone and they got upset but happy that the club would get some future fee.

the fans thought Id done well to get 5mil for him

they're still annoyed I let butt go though

Good stuff Andrew.

I'm 2nd after 22 games in the Prem in my third season. two points off Chelsea who have a game in hand.

My team starting team is

Krul

Simpson Colo Taylor Jose

Barton

Smith Guthrie

Bently                   Jonas

Santa Cruz

Fuck cant get that straight....

ive been playing

krul/enyeama(after jan)

hibbert colo jagielka enrique

jonas nolan delapena/aquilani(after jan) drenthe

fonseca ameobi/adrian(jan)

After getting promoted here's my transfers and starting 11:

transfersi.png

teami.png

Harper, Smith, Jonas and Nolan all have the option to buy. So here's hoping I can shift them.

The key to Colo playing well and consistantly seems to be keeping his morale up. Just praise him regardless.

Yeah, I desperately want to sign Bolzoni, he could be in my midfeild for the next 10 years or so but I think I'd need a couple of the loanee's to be sold before I'd have the cash. They want around 6 or 7 million.

Edit: he won Young Player of The Month and came out and thanked the fans of the club for making his loan spell so enjoyable, now newcastle is one of his favourite clubs. He's barely been here two months. :razz:

Edited by The Mighty Hog

I was just thinking, is it possible to have a network game over the internet? And if so would anyone else be keen?

Yes. However We would never been on at the same time. :razz:

I was just thinking, is it possible to have a network game over the internet? And if so would anyone else be keen?

Yes. However We would never been on at the same time. :razz:

Idk how it would work, but if anyone decides to organize it, I would definitely be interested!

Just about done with my 3rd season. Probably will finish about 10th or so, but I should be doing better with the lineup I have, which is:

ST: Roque Santa Cruz

ST: Gabby Agbonlahor

LW: Jonas

CM: Per Ciljian Skjelbred

CM: Nigel De Jong

RW: Stephane Sessegnon

DL: Jose Enrique

DC: Steven Taylor

DC: Alex Silva

DR: Ryan Taylor

GK: Diego Cavalieri

Subs:

Radja Nainggolan (CM)

Andy Carroll (ST)

Tal Ben-Haim (DC)

Tamas Kadar (DC, DL)

Kazenga Lua Lua (AMRL)

Alan Smith (CM)

Victor Obinna (ST)

Also, I've taken up managing the Ivory Coast national team at the same time too, lol

First season back has gone tits up after Jan. In touching distance of champions league buts thats out the window now.

Now 8th. Probally were i'm going to finish with 5 games. Unless a late run can get me europa league...

Finished 7th so got Europe. :D

Spear is now playing for Scotland under 19s after being England under 19 Captain. :razz: So no longer the next Owen. Hopefully get the Scotland job at some point.