FM2010

Nyff

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whole bloody week to wait!

Aye, that's the same for me. Don't see the point in starting the demo, there will be a patch out on release date that will render tactics etc useless and will need a new game for you to see the benefit.

the patch on release is just to fix major bugs, like the fact that stephen carr doesnt exist in game, how will it render tactics useless?

The best tactics tend to exploit slight bugs in the computers AI, when a patch comes out it fixes these bugs meaning the tactic will be less effective. Normally it opens up another set of AI bugs that people tweak their tactics to exploit until the next patch comes out. It's why there aren't any super tactics anymore, like the Diablo formation.

Gonna get delayed because of the bastard postal strikes, isn't it? Zavvi seem to be dodging all questions about it on their website.

Picking up in a shop. Can't take the chance. :P

10272009193513.jpg

10272009193752.jpg

10272009193846.jpg

10272009194101.jpg

Finished the Demo,

not bad, but I reckon with a bigger db I could find some better players. :P

pleased to do one over the Scousers to get through to the 4th round. :P

Gonna get delayed because of the bastard postal strikes, isn't it? Zavvi seem to be dodging all questions about it on their website.

Picking up in a shop. Can't take the chance. :P

I am still taking the chance and if it doesnt come I will just go out and buy it and return one of them. To be honest they should still be through as the sorters are on strike on Friday and the boys on Delivery on Saturday. It should be through the system and with the delivery men for Friday.

Picking up in a shop. Can't take the chance. :nah:

I am still taking the chance and if it doesnt come I will just go out and buy it and return one of them. To be honest they should still be through as the sorters are on strike on Friday and the boys on Delivery on Saturday. It should be through the system and with the delivery men for Friday.

Aye they confirmed that today after I'd canceled it due to non-committal answers. Oh well it was a bargain but not the end of the world.

Aye they confirmed that today after I'd canceled it due to non-committal answers. Oh well it was a bargain but not the end of the world.

You might as well just download from Steam at midnight then for 30£. All though I guess it should be about £25 in ASDA/Tesco.

You might as well just download from Steam at midnight then for 30£. All though I guess it should be about £25 in ASDA/Tesco.

After last years steam debacle I'll not be having anything to do with it, if I can help it.

im just waiting it out, preordered from HMV and I want my damn managers cup!

im quite busy this weekend anyway so a few extra days wont hurt too much

So whats everyone going to do first?

Normal season with the toon or start with a lower league club?

I'm tempted to add the Highland leagues (I think the teams are normally included in the DB so Will just have to create the league) and start with my local local team Huntly.... :nah:

I'm tempted to add the Highland leagues (I think the teams are normally included in the DB so Will just have to create the league) and start with my local local team Huntly.... <_<

We are a lower league club :nah:

I'm tempted to add the Highland leagues (I think the teams are normally included in the DB so Will just have to create the league) and start with my local local team Huntly.... <_<

We are a lower league club :nah:

But we are not the lowest yet. <_<