THE CCC is going to be a walk in the park................

accadacca

can any1 tell me what the prize money is for coming 1st/2nd in the championship?

Believe it or not, less than the team who win the play off...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can any1 tell me what the prize money is for coming 1st/2nd in the championship?

Llambias has been busy cutting a few deals with the local business community trying to supplement any cash prize the football league will hand out. Our championship winning superstars could forget all about the hassle of renewing their gym fees when Kicks gym in Wallsend will give them a free years membership! Beavans of Byker will be letting our heroes dine in comfort with a free table and four chairs with complimentary table mats thrown in for our top scorer. But perhaps the most generous offer comes from the Koh Noor Indian restaurant in Newcastle's Bigg Market! Newcastle's top scorer may dine once a week free of charge with his partner* from the end of the season till 30th Dec 2010.

*Offer must only include dishes from lunch special menu, and be taken before 15.00. Drinks not included.

Llambias has been busy cutting a few deals with the local business community trying to supplement any cash prize the football league will hand out. Our championship winning superstars could forget all about the hassle of renewing their gym fees when Kicks gym in Wallsend will give them a free years membership! Beavans of Byker will be letting our heroes dine in comfort with a free table and four chairs with complimentary table mats thrown in for our top scorer. But perhaps the most generous offer comes from the Koh Noor Indian restaurant in Newcastle's Bigg Market! Newcastle's top scorer may dine once a week free of charge with his partner* from the end of the season till 30th Dec 2010.

*Offer must only include dishes from lunch special menu, and be taken before 15.00. Drinks not included.

;)

Just been looking at the CCC fixtures for the following week.

I doubt that we'll get all six points from Sat's and Wed's games, and I doubt WBA and Forest will too.

That leaves Swansea with two very winnable home games in a row (Shef. Wed. and WBA).

This could leave the Swans as a fourth team we'll have to contend with in the traffic jam at the top of the ladder.

I doubt that we'll get all six points from Sat's and Wed's games, and I doubt WBA and Forest will too.

That leaves Swansea with two very winnable home games in a row (Shef. Wed. and WBA).

This could leave the Swans as a fourth team we'll have to contend with in the traffic jam at the top of the ladder.

we're 8 points clear of Forest and 13 clear of Swansea with a game in and an a stupendous Goal Difference (+32 over Swansea) - and only 11 games left for them to make up the difference

I wouldn't ever bet against us screwing up -its waht we're good at- but I struggle to see this "traffic jam"

W Brom are our only competitors I think

we're 8 points clear of Forest and 13 clear of Swansea with a game in and an a stupendous Goal Difference (+32 over Swansea) - and only 11 games left for them to make up the difference

I wouldn't ever bet against us screwing up -its waht we're good at- but I struggle to see this "traffic jam"

That and two teams go up.

All bases covered there I think ;)

;)

;)

*actually laughing*