Milla Jovovich marrying a Geordie

Gemmill

Not quite as good but the lass who married Evan Dando was a model who went to my school. That definitely wasn't worth starting a thread about though.

Oh I didn't know he was a director. I thought he was just some random charver. That's taken the shine off it a bit for me.

:lol: I bet Smooth Operator has dipped his lid though when she's been up here. Obviously.

He's the director of some of the worst movies known to man. Resident Evil, Alien vs Predator and Mortal Kombat to name a few.

She's a terrible actress tbf so you can see how they've got together. The 5th Element's fucking shite as well btw.

He's the director of some of the worst movies known to man. Resident Evil, Alien vs Predator and Mortal Kombat to name a few.

She's a terrible actress tbf so you can see how they've got together. The 5th Element's fucking shite as well btw.

AvP is pretty :lol: and Mortal Kombat is bound to be rubbish (the original game wasn't that good).

But the Resident Evil lot and 5th Element are ok for what the are...... although doesn't she basically play the same character in all her films, whether set historically, present day or far future - basically silent and.... picturesque?

AvP is pretty :lol: and Mortal Kombat is bound to be rubbish (the original game wasn't that good).

But the Resident Evil lot and 5th Element are ok for what the are...... although doesn't she basically play the same character in all her films, whether set historically, present day or far future - basically silent and.... picturesque?

I haven't seen the others Fop but I thought the 5th Element was just a rather crap Bladerunner rip off.

I haven't seen the others Fop but I thought the 5th Element was just a rather crap Bladerunner rip off.

Yeah it is really, but then most sci-fi is a copy of something (most films are tbf), but IFO it's ok to watch, albeit it's not a film that's going to change your life or be watched in anyway regularly.