Your six favourite series

Toonraider

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Queer as Folk was good, though wouldnt put it in my top six.

I loved Sex and the City too :lol: And years ago...She Devil (cant remember correct title) Excellent series.

One of the geezers off that ended up as Tommy Carcetti in The Wire and the other main one is on Corrie now. The Life and Loves of a She Devil wasn't it btw? With Dennis Waterman.

Thats it, odd but very watchable.

Nevermind Wykikitoon with his GS, I used to watch early Peak Practice :icon_lol:

It was made into a film with Meryl Streep and Roseanne Barr playing the title role. It was crap though. Not a patch on the BBC series.

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Dynasty. :icon_lol:

Dallas was actually canny good. Pure cheese but hilarious with it. Larry Hagman man :lol:

I loved Sex and the City too :icon_lol: And years ago...She Devil (cant remember correct title) Excellent series.

One of the geezers off that ended up as Tommy Carcetti in The Wire and the other main one is on Corrie now. The Life and Loves of a She Devil wasn't it btw? With Dennis Waterman.

Nevermind Wykikitoon with his GS, I used to watch early Peak Practice :razz:

It was made into a film with Meryl Streep and Roseanne Barr playing the title role. It was crap though. Not a patch on the BBC series.

Well I didnt know that alex :lol:

I loved Sex and the City too :icon_lol: And years ago...She Devil (cant remember correct title) Excellent series.

The book's good btw.

Dallas was actually canny good. Pure cheese but hilarious with it. Larry Hagman man :lol:

I quite admired Victoria Principal, JR was a proper Texan twat, Cliff Barnes did nothing apart from slag JR off and order Chinese take-aways with his lass. :razz:

The book's good btw.

I heard it was good, a good idea for my Xmas wishlist from Amazon!

I quite admired Victoria Principal, JR was a proper Texan twat, Cliff Barnes did nothing apart from slag JR off and order Chinese take-aways with his lass. :razz:

Don't forget the poisoned Dwarf!

I'm old enough :razz: I was more a Starky and Hutch fan as a kid :lol:

Father of the Pride was very good too.

The canines testes!

Bada, bada,bada bada babadap bap bap bap bap bada daaaaa!

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Dynasty. :razz:

I quite admired Victoria Principal, JR was a proper Texan twat, Cliff Barnes did nothing apart from slag JR off and order Chinese take-aways with his lass. B)

:icon_lol: It was shit by the time Howard Keel came into it mind.

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Dynasty. B)

Dallas was actually canny good. Pure cheese but hilarious with it. Larry Hagman man :razz:

I quite admired Victoria Principal, JR was a proper Texan twat, Cliff Barnes did nothing apart from slag JR off and order Chinese take-aways with his lass. <_<

you mean :lol::icon_lol: don't you?

The book's good btw.

I heard it was good, a good idea for my Xmas wishlist from Amazon!

Fay Weldon's class.

She was alright, actually, never seen the attraction of Sue-Ellen the piss-head.

Dallas was actually canny good. Pure cheese but hilarious with it. Larry Hagman man :razz:

I quite admired Victoria Principal, JR was a proper Texan twat, Cliff Barnes did nothing apart from slag JR off and order Chinese take-aways with his lass. <_<

Preferred Sue Ellen tbh.

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Dynasty. :razz:

I'm old enough <_< I was more a Starky and Hutch fan as a kid :lol:

Father of the Pride was very good too.

The canines testes!

Bada, bada,bada bada babadap bap bap bap bap bada daaaaa!

I had to read that twice B) OOps, I left an 'S' out of Starsky :icon_lol:

Well, I'll stick with 'admired' for now. :D

I quite admired Victoria Principal, JR was a proper Texan twat, Cliff Barnes did nothing apart from slag JR off and order Chinese take-aways with his lass. :D

Preferred Bobby tbh.

<_<

Christ, difficult this one.

Auf Wiedershen Pet.

Whatever happened to the Likely Lads.

Seinfeld.

South Park.

The Office.

Jossy's Giants. :lol:

Quality.

Went to school with the lad who's house was the outside location for Bob's house.(Bannockburn in Highfields Estate, Killingworth)

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned Dynasty. <_<

I quite admired Victoria Principal, JR was a proper Texan twat, Cliff Barnes did nothing apart from slag JR off and order Chinese take-aways with his lass. :scratchchin:

Preferred Bobby tbh.

:D

B)

I quite admired Victoria Principal, JR was a proper Texan twat, Cliff Barnes did nothing apart from slag JR off and order Chinese take-aways with his lass. :D

Preferred Bobby tbh.

:scratchchin:

B)

Webbed Fingers :D

Band of Brothers

Oz

Arrested Development

Seinfeld

South Park

I feel I can't nominate a 6th until I've started to watch the Wire.

Edited by Barney

Preferred Bobby tbh.

:scratchchin:

B)

Webbed Fingers :D

Ha!!