The three films you've watched the most in your life.

Park Life

Hmmm tricky... :icon_lol:

ET

Home alone

Love Actually

OR

LOTR's

Terminator

Close encounters

OR

The Lost Boys

Days of Thunder

Fatal Attraction

Bugger it, cant choose which group of three though :lol:

Edited by Toonraider

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm tricky... :icon_lol:

ET

Home alone

Love Actually

OR

LOTR's

Terminator

Close encounters

OR

The Lost Boys

Days of Thunder

Fatal

Attraction

Bugger it, cant choose which group of three though :lol:

It's not a choice! And Love Actually? Seriously?

Hmmm tricky... B)

ET

Home alone

Love Actually

OR

LOTR's

Terminator

Close encounters

OR

The Lost Boys

Days of Thunder

Fatal

Attraction

Bugger it, cant choose which group of three though :icon_lol:

It is a choice to me, I couldnt work out which set of 3 I'd most watched :razz: And yes I'm sorry but I really enjoyed Love Actually, I am a girl after all! :lol:

Oh I know its light hearted, but it fits a certain mood....I think I've watched it so many times as its the film I've tended to watch if I'm poorly in bed or feeling abit down! Its easy.

Lord of the Rings (used to be the old animated one covering 1.5books. Now full thing)

Pans Labyrinth

The Green Mile

Jaw sweetie Pans Labyrinth has only just come out....You sure you're counting right...

Listen love, I dont watch too many films multiple times. I haven't counted at all, as I find its really odd, in an ocd kind of way for someone to say "yes, Ive watched this one 5 times, this one 12" and so on. Trutth is, I haven't got a clue, who counts how many times or even remembers how many times they have seen something? Lord of things rings Ive watched a lot. I could also add Alien in there or Evil Dead as I watched them loads as a kid, but havent for a while. Ive watched Pans Labyrinth alot of late, but of course not at all before a few years back. Maybe I should add dumbo? First film I ever saw at the pictures and watched it loads in my lifetime. The Jerk, theres another. Life of Brian or Holy Grail maybe?

So, dearest, I kinda just plucked a few films but factually its probably none of these out of quite a long list.

Put Alien in the fekin list then. :lol:

Star wars - A new Hope. (In reality the other two are probably TESB and TROTJ)

Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Rumblefish.

The latter two I watched a hell of a lot when I was at Uni for some reason, still have an affection for them. Now I rarely watch a film more than twice, if that.

Good film. :lol:

Hmmm tricky... <_<

ET

Home alone

Love Actually

OR

LOTR's

Terminator

Close encounters

OR

The Lost Boys

Days of Thunder

Fatal

Attraction

Bugger it, cant choose which group of three though :icon_lol:

It is a choice to me, I couldnt work out which set of 3 I'd most watched :razz: And yes I'm sorry but I really enjoyed Love Actually, I am a girl after all! :lol:

Oh I know its light hearted, but it fits a certain mood....I think I've watched it so many times as its the film I've tended to watch if I'm poorly in bed or feeling abit down! Its easy.

Hehe Toonraider I love that happygirl emoticon B)

Apocalypse Now

The Philadelphia Story

The Blues Brothers

For no apparent reason I can see The Blues Brothers is showing today at the Cineworld in Brighton, so I will be watching that on the big screen again tonight

Mrs Spongebob has watched The Chronicles of Riddick more times than any person alive

The Blues Brothers has been reissued. I noticed it's coming on at the Tyneside.

Hmmm tricky... :scratchchin:

ET

Home alone

Love Actually

OR

LOTR's

Terminator

Close encounters

OR

The Lost Boys

Days of Thunder

Fatal

Attraction

Bugger it, cant choose which group of three though :razz:

It is a choice to me, I couldnt work out which set of 3 I'd most watched <_< And yes I'm sorry but I really enjoyed Love Actually, I am a girl after all! :icon_lol:

Hehe Toonraider I love that happygirl emoticon :D

B) Me too, not many of us on here so it doesnt get used much! I like this one too :lol:

Apocalypse Now

The Philadelphia Story

The Blues Brothers

For no apparent reason I can see The Blues Brothers is showing today at the Cineworld in Brighton, so I will be watching that on the big screen again tonight

Mrs Spongebob has watched The Chronicles of Riddick more times than any person alive

Bugger and double Bugger, forgot about those two.

It took me several years to see the Blues Brothers in its entirety. We'd usually put it on after nights out/in on the lash, and I never made it all the way through. I'd catch the start, middle , or end at various times, but never all at once :lol:

My sis must have watched Dirty Dancing about 30 or 40 times when she was little. I probably watched Top Gun about 10 times like. JWTBH!11111111!

My sis must have watched Dirty Dancing about 30 or 40 times when she was little. I probably watched Top Gun about 10 times like. JWTBH!11111111!

My friend was the same with DD. I must admit to watching Ghost more than once :lol:

Can't really think of a definitive 3 but 3 I can always watch time and again (and are ones I don't think have been mentioned) are: Braindead, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and Bladerunner. Could have picked loads though including The Sting, Apocalypse Now, Withnail and I, Goodfellas, etc., etc.

I probably shouldn't say. <_<

I'm sure we can guess which film named after a carpenter's cutting implement you are referring to Brock. :)

1. Scarface (the 1983 Brian De Palma version)

2. Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure

3. Cool Hand Luke

Totally forgot about Scarface, must have seen that a fair few times.

Bull Durham...(pant pant Susan Saranden)

Color of Money (played lots a pool and snoo-ka in high school)

Requiem for a Dream

Lots of others ,Bladerunner and any of the Star Wars films would be close.

1. Quadrophenia

2. Lost Boys (thanks for the reminder TR)

3. Predator

But if the truth be known it would have been this old bluey I had, eight hours (long play) of pure hardcore......tremendous.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Three movies I've watched the most?

1. The Pink Panther Strikes Again

2. Strange Brew (the Bob and Doug Mackenzie movie)

3. Cannonball Run

Megaforce would be a close 4th. I used to watch those movies every day when I was a kid. My dad taped them off HBO for me. :)