Hughton and Calderwood

Scottish Mag

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does OC's stand for in that list Stevie?

:icon_lol:

Well what do you think <_<

Other comrades :icon_lol:

:)<_<

Well the Other was right

The funny thing is, when I first read the post I just automatically read it as "other cunts".

Wasn't til I re-read it that I noticed it was OC.

:)

tbh the dressing room will fall apart now, colin gone, chris on his own, carroll beating up women, perch being shit, nolan being a drunken fool, relegation waiting to happen. there was a time when i hoped for better, but now i hope for 17th, who's fault is this, you ask, why it is michael ashleys fault.

Steve Clarke would be ideal and as he’s out of work at the mo’.

Aye just what we need another dour jock cunt in the dug out.

Get Peter in. I like Hibs quite obviously they'll stagnate Calderwood for the forseeable future though.

ITK totals in the last 12 month must be:

Me 5

Craig 2

OC's 0

Typical Hughton gloryhunter, history starts in 2009 does it?

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I wonder if Hughton said 'you might as well go because I don't think I'll be here much longer / next season'.

Hughton's done alright, I'll only start thinking about replacing him if we're 6 points adrift in March. Fair enough we only have 8 points, but I didn't expect more at this point, and I don't think he's come close to losing the crowd, the good thing about lower crowds, with the likes of your The Fish's, J69's and your OOT's missing is it's a better quality of overall fan in the ground who understand things better.

I wonder if Hughton said 'you might as well go because I don't think I'll be here much longer / next season'.

Hughton's done alright, I'll only start thinking about replacing him if we're 6 points adrift in March. Fair enough we only have 8 points, but I didn't expect more at this point, and I don't think he's come close to losing the crowd, the good thing about lower crowds, with the likes of your The Fish's, J69's and your OOT's missing is it's a better quality of overall fan in the ground who understand things better.

Mate, I wasn't having a pop at him. I really like the bloke and he's done a really good job under the circumstances. Obviously you always have reservations about every manager - the odd bad signing, substitutions or whatever - but that's not what I was getting at. I just meant that he might feel like the writing is on the wall. When he got the job he already had a contract as a coach for two years (finishing at the end of this season) and that contract is still in place I think, in terms of length anyway. So, his job isn't very secure really. He's also on a bit of a hiding to nothing so it might actually suit him to not be tied down so he can get another job under different circumstances (who would blame him?) at the end of the season. He's obviously well regarded in the game as I don't think he's had any lengthy period when he's been out of a job.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Mate, I wasn't having a pop at him. I really like the bloke and he's done a really good job under the circumstances. Obviously you always have reservations about every manager - the odd bad signing, substitutions or whatever - but that's not what I was getting at. I just meant that he might feel like the writing is on the wall. When he got the job he already had a contract as a coach for two years (finishing at the end of this season) and that contract is still in place I think, in terms of length anyway. So, his job isn't very secure really. He's also on a bit of a hiding to nothing so it might actually suit him to not be tied down so he can get another job under different circumstances (who would blame him?) at the end of the season. He's obviously well regarded in the game as I don't think he's had any lengthy period when he's been out of a job.

Well he was at the yids 28 years with brief spells at Brentford and West Ham, so he's never been out of work. His worst thing so far has been signing James Perch, I think it was you made the point and it was a good one that he courted him over a long period of time so his judgement on that occasion is even more worrying. I know you weren't havnig an all out assault on him, and yes he must be worried, I just hope the fans don't live up to our unjustified stereotype with him, if things continue to be mediocre.

We have to start doing better at home, especially with the mackems up next, otherwise it's inevitable the crowd will turn against the team and him imo. Sad as that is. Not that I think Ashley gives a fuck what the fans think.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
We have to start doing better at home, especially with the mackems up next, otherwise it's inevitable the crowd will turn against the team and him imo. Sad as that is. Not that I think Ashley gives a fuck what the fans think.

That mackem game has the potential to be like 1979 I'm shocked and embarrassed to say. I'm quite worried.

:icon_lol: try one of these, you might do better,

shimano-fishing-rods.jpg:)

I think if we lose the mackem game, and lose it badly (the performance is poor), then Hughton will get the sack. My money is on them then putting Beardlsey in charge for the 'immediate future' ie trying to appese the fans by putting in a well respected local legend who's on the payroll anyway while they sit in the boardroom wondering what the fuck to do. Thing is, if it was to keep going badly under Pedro, it would be worse for Ashley and co as the fans would blame the board and not him.

Get Peter in. I like Hibs quite obviously they'll stagnate Calderwood for the forseeable future though.

Me 5

Craig 2

OC's 0

Typical Hughton gloryhunter, history starts in 2009 does it?

I'd keep quiet. Wasn't your last bit of ITK that Guthrie had inspector Taggart round investigating a muhduh?

My mates couldn't believe he turned out for us rather than Durham on Saturday after i assured them of the story's veracity.

:)

Me 5

Craig 2

OC's 0

efc__1187090481_P8060008.jpg

You still owe me £50 too, knobber.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Me 5

Craig 2

OC's 0

efc__1187090481_P8060008.jpg

You still owe me £50 too, knobber.

Do I fuck you tool, link or pipe down, the only person I owed money to was Alex, who I offered to meet with the cash, but he declined. Besides +4 ITK Difference is better than 0

Edited by Tuco Ramirez