Hughton and Calderwood

Scottish Mag

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Middlesbrough took Rangers and Celtic's best players, and theyre 19th in the CCC. A clear indication of how both OF teams would do in the CCC imo.

Middlesbrough took Rangers and Celtic's best players, and theyre 19th in the CCC. A clear indication of how both OF teams would do in the CCC imo.

I was never in favour of them being allowed in but they're so fucking shite I'm almost coming round to the idea.

I was never in favour of them being allowed in but they're so fucking shite I'm almost coming round to the idea.

They'd have some serious away hikes too like, unlike 70% of their games (or whatever) which must be within about an hours drive.

In fact I'd quite like to see the London clubs having to haul ass up to Scotland twice a season in stark contrast to the (anything up to half dozen) 'away' games they can get to using their fucking oyster cards.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

They'd have some serious away hikes too like, unlike 70% of their games (or whatever) which must be within about an hours drive.

In fact I'd quite like to see the London clubs having to haul ass up to Scotland twice a season in stark contrast to the (anything up to half dozen) 'away' games they can get to using their fucking oyster cards.

...and after 5 seasons of doing shit you can imagine how many the greatest supporters in the world would take to Portsmouth on a wet tuesday night.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

CONFIRMED Colin Calderwood new Hibs manager. Two pieces of ITK in 18 hours, to think 99% of you don't have one in three years! and cunts wanted me banned!

CONFIRMED Colin Calderwood new Hibs manager. Two pieces of ITK in 18 hours, to think 99% of you don't have one in three years! and cunts wanted me banned!

CONFIRMED Gordon Strachan has left Middlesbrough. Looks like I'm here to stay as well Stevie :)

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Steve Clarke would be ideal and as he’s out of work at the mo’.

Aye just what we need another dour jock cunt in the dug out.

Get Peter in. I like Hibs quite obviously they'll stagnate Calderwood for the forseeable future though.

ITK totals in the last 12 month must be:

Me 5

Craig 2

OC's 0

Steve Clarke would be ideal and as he’s out of work at the mo’.

Aye just what we need another dour jock cunt in the dug out.

Get Peter in. I like Hibs quite obviously they'll stagnate Calderwood for the forseeable future though.

ITK totals in the last 12 month must be:

Me 5

Craig 2

OC's 0

I knew that our new kit wouldn't be coming out til after the world cup before anyone else on here, and I also knew that Fernando Alonso would be driving a Santander-sponsored Ferrari 18 months before it happened (which I revealed in the F1 thread) so I'm claiming a half point each for them.