Where to buy baby sized NUFC gear online?

Zathras

6289_105150398317_514003317_2152142_2891395_n.jpg

This little guy is a week old today, and he needs to have some NUFC kit. . . any ideas where I can get it on line and sent to us here in the USA?

6289_105150398317_514003317_2152142_2891395_n.jpg

This little guy is a week old today, and he needs to have some NUFC kit. . . any ideas where I can get it on line and sent to us here in the USA?

The club shop/online shop does stuff, see the pics of Catmag's little man but as it would be putting $$$ in Ashley's pocket you may need to hold tight for a moment.

Is he your's Zathras?

If so congrats mate.

Congrats Zathras. That's the way, brainwash the little blighter whilst he doesn't have a choice :icon_lol:

Zathras Jnr - "But Daddy, I want to support LA Galaxy"

Zathras - "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" :D

FFS give the kid a chance in life.

Buy him citeh gear.

As I now live in Manchester, Master Paws was born here, and Mr's Paws side of the family are Citeh fans; that's sadly something I can possibly see myself doing should he wish to defect when he is older :D

Buy him citeh gear.

As I now live in Manchester, Master Paws was born here, and Mr's Paws side of the family are Citeh fans; that's sadly something I can possibly see myself doing should he wish to defect when he is older :D

Just remind him where Shay came from.

Buy him citeh gear.

Celtic ?

Buy him citeh gear.

Celtic ?

Ok where Shay got all his practice. Blackburn Rovers by the way jimbo.

Buy him citeh gear.

As I now live in Manchester, Master Paws was born here, and Mr's Paws side of the family are Citeh fans; that's sadly something I can possibly see myself doing should he wish to defect when he is older :icon_lol:

Celtic ?

Started his pro career at Celtic. :D

Buy him citeh gear.

As I now live in Manchester, Master Paws was born here, and Mr's Paws side of the family are Citeh fans; that's sadly something I can possibly see myself doing should he wish to defect when he is older :icon_lol:

Celtic ?

Started his pro career at Celtic. :D

To be honest, he didn't finish it at NUFC and I always thought he would, so who gives a flying fuck! :icon_lol:

Cheers. I'm already fighting off an auntie who wants him to support Liverpool. I'm introducing him to a long lifetime of disappointment though as a Newcastle Fan, a Minnesota Twins fan and (recently) a Minnesota Thunder fan (local team; he'll be going to his first match tomorrow :D.)

The NUFC.com link doesn't have anything under 1 year size, and I'm loathe to give Ashley a damned cent of my money. He'd be luck to get a pint of my piss at this point.

Edited by Zathras