Brita filter water

The Fish

Since I've moved down to London I've noticed I often get cotton mouth and was wondering if it had anything to do with how "hard" the water is or whether it's the state of the air. Either way I was wondering about the Water Filteration stuff... is it worthwhile?

Thoughts?

:D over 40 inches? I'm no where near that :icon_lol:

Granma was diabetic, but aren't there more obvious signs to diabetes than just having a dry mouth?

I don't think a water filter changes the taste TBH

Landahn water is really purified and is quite hard - just get used to it I guess

It's not the taste so much as I'm pretty much always thirsty and my mouth feels like I've been smoking a blunt an hour!

Since I've moved down to London I've noticed I often get cotton mouth and was wondering if it had anything to do with how "hard" the water is or whether it's the state of the air. Either way I was wondering about the Water Filteration stuff... is it worthwhile?

Thoughts?

Isn't it 9 or so people it goes through between the sky and the sea there? Enjoy that cup of tea. :rolleyes:

Thoughts?

Isn't it 9 or so people it goes through between the sky and the sea there? Enjoy that cup of tea. :rolleyes:

There's also that thing that oestrogen isn't properly broken down by the body, so there's a stack of it in the London water supply. Probably explains why the "men" down here are so lavender. :)

Thoughts?

There's also that thing that oestrogen isn't properly broken down by the body, so there's a stack of it in the London water supply. Probably explains why the "men" down here are so lavender. <_<

Least of your worries Fishy. Pass the bubbly dahlink. :)

Hey if Champagne was on tap I'd not have a problem what-so-ever my friend.

Edit: frigging typos

Edited by The Fish