JFK say's we have delusions of granduer

Howmanheyman

The guy took on an impossible task and did exceptionally well considering the daft situation Ashley put us in.

You should show him more respect.

Is that the best you can do? :D

Tell me how the situation affected his chances then...:D

Pretty much everything at every level was wrong at Newcastle when he came in, this was compounded by the owner/chairman not taking any steps to correct it, which is why every manager on the planet turned it down before JFK was asked.

Some of the main pressures he had to work under;

* He only had a short term contract, so had no power or respect the job should have come with.

* The club was for sale. The uncertain future would have made motivating/galvanising the squad very hard.

* Fan/player bemusement at his appointment. Most said 'who?'.

* Everyone wanted Keegan back and thought his appointment was ridiculous and very temporary.

* Constant media ridcule (e.g. saying he turned up to train when the players were off).

* The squad was tiny injury ridden squad that had no creativity.

The list goes on, but my point is he took on a job no f*cker would, so show him a bit of respect.

Pretty much everything at every level was wrong at Newcastle when he came in, this was compounded by the owner/chairman not taking any steps to correct it, which is why every manager on the planet turned it down before JFK was asked.

* He only had a short term contract, so had no power or respect the job should have come with.

* The club was for sale. The uncertain future would have made motivating/galvanising the squad very hard.

* Everyone wanted Keegan back and thought his appointment was ridiculous and very temporary.

* Constant media ridcule (e.g. saying he turned up to train when the players were off).

The list goes on, but my point is he took on a job no f*cker would, so show him a bit of respect.

So in your opinion anyone who takes a shit job after being out of work for years has done exceptionally well regardless of how they perform?

No.

Fuck off JFK you pissy old tramp.

Dontcha just love reasoned debate?

Well, I think the right honourable Joe Kinnear can shove his words up his arse, the silly shithead.

On the plus side, this means he'll be sitting on the sofa watching Loose Women for the rest of his days, rather than driving our football team downward again.

And why did he take the job? It was because no other club in the entire Football League would take him. Cunt.

Tell me how the situation affected his chances then...:icon_lol:

A couple of weeks ago you couldn't fathom why people blamed the owner though Phyllis. Not very good at this, are you? :D

Tell me how the situation affected his chances then...:icon_lol:

A couple of weeks ago you couldn't fathom why people blamed the owner though Phyllis. Not very good at this, are you? :icon_lol:

:D

I could understand this bollocks if we, the fans, had ever referred to either of them as the messiah.

Like in a chant or something.

Tell the truth, I think Bobby Robson is held in higher esteem than both of them by a wider number of fans.

Fucktard.

A couple of weeks ago you couldn't fathom why people blamed the owner though Phyllis. Not very good at this, are you? :D

hmmm.... I still blame Derek and Wise more than Ashley for the relegation. They did an awful job in the January window. They could easily have lined up a swap for Given with Citeh and dont get me started on Nolan. As for Ashley, in May he said he wanted to sell at a massive financial loss, I took that on face value so couldn't understand what else people wanted him to do. Two months of total neglect has changed that view.

Read the comments before my first post. It's f*ckwit fans that go from one extreme to the next that give this club the bad name it has today, they are duluded muppets.

What the hell did they expect him to achieve with the tripe we have in an imposible situation.

His quotes are quite reserved given the way we threw him back on the scrap heap.

+don't get me wrong, I don't want him back... just didn't like the comments I read. :icon_lol:

hmmm.... I still blame Derek and Wise more than Ashley for the relegation. They did an awful job in the January window. They could easily have lined up a swap for Given with Citeh and dont get me started on Nolan. As for Ashley, in May he said he wanted to sell at a massive financial loss, I took that on face value so couldn't understand what else people wanted him to do. Two months of total neglect has changed that view.

Read the comments before my first post. It's f*ckwit fans that go from one extreme to the next that give this club the bad name it has today, they are duluded muppets.

What the hell did they expect him to achieve with the tripe we have in an imposible situation.

His quotes are quite reserved given the way we threw him back on the scrap heap.

+don't get me wrong, I don't want him back... just didn't like the comments I read. :icon_lol:

"We" had little to do with that- combo of Doctors advice and Short term contract expired .

Bye Joe, watch the door doesn't hit your arse as you leave.

As I've mentioned before Kinnear (putting aside the ultra negative tactics that cost us points rather than earned us them in the shape of draws against the most ordinary sides at home) basically hid in his office at the training ground and kept out the way leaving Hughton to do the training and this allowed indiscipine to creep in to such an extent that even the more professional players stopped giving a fuck. He's kidding himself with these comments and deep down he probably realises he was getting a fortune for doing more or less fuck all.

Edited by alex

As I've mentioned before Kinnear (putting aside the ultra negative tactics that cost us points rather than earned us them in the shape of draws against the most ordinary sides at home) basically hid in his office at the training ground and kept out the way leaving Hughton to do the training and this allowed indiscipine to creep in to such an extent that even the more professional players stopped giving a fuck. He's kidding himself with these comments and deep down he probably realises he was getting a fortune for doing more or less fuck all.

A lad at work has a mate who did have a good job at the club, as part of his role he had to speak to the manager two or three times a week, every time seemingly when he went to Kinnears office he was sitting watching the telly. Not a game, not research on our next opponents or anything like that but actually sitting watching the likes of This Morning.

A lad at work has a mate who did have a good job at the club, as part of his role he had to speak to the manager two or three times a week, every time seemingly when he went to Kinnears office he was sitting watching the telly. Not a game, not research on our next opponents or anything like that but actually sitting watching the likes of This Morning.

0cb77c0cc366a42f66589e1666095253.jpg

What a fucking idiot. clueless. Sure it was his heart that was dodgy? Reckon it was a bit higher up myself like.

You mean he had the clap?

Sounds just like Paul Ince, who was spouting off about how he was not given any money at all, had never been backed by the board etc. despite spending more than Hughes did and generally screwing things up in such a way that the board couldn't trust him with any money. He brought in 4th rate coaches, Robbie Fowler and introduced an unprofessional drinking culture which annoyed the more reserved players such as Friedel. The behind the scenes work (training, team building etc.) was so shambolic many players became dispirited and gave up. Or nicked the team coach and went for a drive whilst hammered (allegedly).