UFC

Kid Dynamite

The "punches" were no more than taps, stupid refereeing, Slice didn't need to protect himself from those blows, even Dana White seemed pissed off, what a let down.

I didn't see it, but I'm not suprised White was pissed off at all. The entire thing was probably just a vehicle to generate extra interest in Kimbo.

Yep, they've pretty much re-branded him in their own way. As much as I like UFC, TUF holds no interest for me. Just a load of marketing.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate that fat cunt Roy Nelson, his stand up was shit and he won the fight by lying on top of Kimbo, which is fair enough but then afterwards he was bragging about how he had "put on a show" fat bastard.

I think Kimbo will be good if they do some serious work on his ground skills, his stand up looked solid and controlled.

I hate that fat cunt Roy Nelson, his stand up was shit and he won the fight by lying on top of Kimbo, which is fair enough but then afterwards he was bragging about how he had "put on a show" fat bastard.

I think Kimbo will be good if they do some serious work on his ground skills, his stand up looked solid and controlled.

What was his best joke?

:icon_lol:

Edited by Besty

What was his best joke?

:icon_lol:

Eh?

What was his best joke?

;)

Eh?

:icon_lol: Let's try again and see if it clicks...