How long have you had your mobile phone number?

Lazarus

Ive had mine approximately 10 years or so.

Never changed it - only number ive had.

Some people i know seem to change theirs on a regular basis and ill get a text saying 'this is my new number' with no clue who its off ;)

I've had mine about 3 months, I change it every contract renewal, I think it's a great way of filtering out dullards that have your number, it's never been a problem.

I've had my personal one for 13 years but I never use it any more as I have had a phone from work for 3 years which has personal usage so everyone has that number. Everyone I know has had the same number since their first mobile.

Had the same personal number for 10-11 years, since I first got a phone. I refuse to get rid just in case a dream job wants to get in touch...

Got a work blackberry now, but I generally leave that in the house at weekends in order that they remain work free.

orange are arseholes. been with them 9 years and can't wait to get rid.

Sounds like it :lol:

I change mine every two months to keep the bizzies off my case.

Barksdale crew homey. ;)

Barksdale crew homey. ;)

Re-up Yo! :spinwank:

Barksdale crew homey. ;)

Thats how I roll, now sending photo messages of clock faces :spinwank:

I'm also fluent in bullshit. Had my current number 6 months and about another three over the last ten years

A company will begin offering a directory service from next week that allows people to find the mobile phone numbers of people they don't know.

Run by 118800, it will cost £1 and use databases of numbers it said are freely available for purchase and in the public domain.

Anyone searching for a number can type the name and location of the person into the 118800 website.

It claims to have some 15m numbers in its database.

Privacy campaigners have been angered by the system despite it getting the all-clear from the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/work...nch/8091621.stm

A company will begin offering a directory service from next week that allows people to find the mobile phone numbers of people they don't know.

Run by 118800, it will cost £1 and use databases of numbers it said are freely available for purchase and in the public domain.

Anyone searching for a number can type the name and location of the person into the 118800 website.

Privacy campaigners have been angered by the system despite it getting the all-clear from the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)

I don't answer mine if I don't have a recognised number anyway. Folk wanna waste their money calling me they're welcome to do it. I can hang up just as easy on my mobile as I can my home phone. Home phones ex directory anyway so my mobiles the only number I ever give out for anything.

I don't answer mine if I don't have a recognised number anyway. Folk wanna waste their money calling me they're welcome to do it. I can hang up just as easy on my mobile as I can my home phone. Home phones ex directory anyway so my mobiles the only number I ever give out for anything.

Hand shandys, noshs', as I thought.

had mine 8 years, phone changes, contract changes, but I always keep my number.

Is that because you're on the game?

Yeah. I heard SMO's been looking for my number on 118800!

Gotta pay the bills somehow.

Had mine about 14 years. Been with Orange all the way and would honestly say they have overcharged me for about 10 of those years til I fucked them off on the contracts and went 'sim-only' My bills dropped from £40+ pm to no more than £12 pm. Can honestly say I use my phone exactly the same as when I was in a contract.

Sim-only is the way to go. £10pm = 100 x-net mins and 300 texts. I know other networks do even better than that for £10 but it suits me fine.

My first phone was like a fucking house brick and I genuinely used to get embarrassed if it rang because I used to think what I thought before I went mobile - 'what a cunt' Did literaly have the pick of my number so chose summit easy to remember.