Thinking of changing my car....

soccermom

;)

A civic is a good shout though :lol:

that a hatch? hatchback is good, room for all the shopping too :spinwank:

you had one? I'm a wee bit quirky tho, kinda was looking for something that reflects that. Is the civic not bit, and i don't mean to upset anyone here, middle aged for me?

Speaking from experience, three in the back would be a bit tight in a Civic. They're good cars, as long as you don't have to deal with the main dealers or their customer care department who are useless, useless cunts. I would never have another Honda product due to their ineptitude.

Speaking from experience, three in the back would be a bit tight in a Civic. They're good cars, as long as you don't have to deal with the main dealers or their customer care department who are useless, useless cunts. I would never have another Honda product due to their ineptitude.

ha ha, my spidey sense is detecting a few honda hate issues ;)

;)

A civic is a good shout though :spinwank:

you had one? I'm a wee bit quirky tho, kinda was looking for something that reflects that. Is the civic not bit, and i don't mean to upset anyone here, middle aged for me?

Civic Type R get the sport man ;)

How old are you anyway :lol:

;)

A civic is a good shout though :spinwank:

Civic Type R get the sport man ;)

How old are you anyway :lol:

29 ya cheeky bugger! neglected to mention that this won't be the family car, already have a mondeo for that. only need the 3 back seats for the odd occasion that that won't be avail to me or if one of the kids decided to bring a friend alon on the odd occasion, it doesn't have to be a big car. As usual I'm neglecting to make myself clear, soz guys if I've reset the goal posts. B)

oh also thought about colour!!

Green = grandad

burgandy = grandma

white = company vehicle

red = naff

purple = gay

yellow = only for lambos

black = always had black but looks filthy 5 mins after washing and scratches stick out a bloody mile.l

oh also thought about colour!!

Green = grandad

burgandy = grandma

white = company vehicle

red = naff

purple = gay

yellow = only for lambos

black = always had black but looks filthy 5 mins after washing and scratches stick out a bloody mile.l

I guess that leaves you with blue or grey... ;)

How about a Golf GT?

Actually if you go down the VW/Audi/Skoda/Seat route and you're looking at a diesel. Make sure it's the newer common-rail diesel and not the older pump diesel.

I've currently got an A3 with the pump diesel and it needs topping up with oil as regularly as every 3,000 miles. RAC bloke I was chatting to said it's not a fault with the engine, it's like that by design! ;)