Tapas In The Toon

Tooj

Anyone know of any decent ones? (Please don't mention La Tasca) I have been recommended either El Torero or El Coto. Any more for any more?

Guest alex

Thought El Coto and El Torero were much of a muchness and both better than La Tasca. I still think it's basically just beer snacks rather than a proper meal though.

Thought El Coto and El Torero were much of a muchness and both better than La Tasca. I still think it's basically just beer snacks rather than a proper meal though.

It's social food. To be consumed alongside conversation and booze over an extended period.

We've basically Anglified (butchered) the Spanish system. Whereas the Spanish will order one/two dish(es) at a time repeastedly across the night, we order 10 dishes at once and gorge oursleves until we have to put comfy pants on.

Guest alex

It's social food. To be consumed alongside conversation and booze over an extended period.

We've basically Anglified (butchered) the Spanish system.

I know that man, I've been to Spain you know ;)

I did think you were showing an alarmingly non-Alex lack of knowledge in your first post :lol:

Guest alex

I did think you were showing an alarmingly non-Alex lack of knowledge in your first post :spinwank:

:lol: