Fixtures

Tom

2010/2011  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

was talking to a man u supporting mate this eve and he said Ferguson always rests the WC players for a few games at the start of the season

could do us a lot of favours there

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not kid ourselves- even if Sir Red Nose rests every player who's been at the World Cup, we're still going to struggle.

Be interesting to see if Evra gets much "time off".......

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Well, we have to play them at OT at some point; might as well get it out of the way before we're desperate for the points.

Regardless of the players SAF rests/doesn't rest; their B team will beat us unless we strengthen over the summer.

I hate the doom and gloom. I hate not feeling at all confident and I hate the feeling that we're going to get tonked. FFS we are NUFC and we were better than this. I should be happy we're promoted, but the current recruitment plan (read lack of) leaves me to look forward to a season of nail biting, let downs and despondency.

:angry::icon_lol:

Well, we have to play them at OT at some point; might as well get it out of the way before we're desperate for the points.

Regardless of the players SAF rests/doesn't rest; their B team will beat us unless we strengthen over the summer.

I hate the doom and gloom. I hate not feeling at all confident and I hate the feeling that we're going to get tonked. FFS we are NUFC and we were better than this. I should be happy we're promoted, but the current recruitment plan (read lack of) leaves me to look forward to a season of nail biting, let downs and despondency.

:icon_lol::angry:

Nah man, we are better than this. This is NEWCASTLE!!

I just wanted to say that, sounded cool :icon_lol: