One for Isegrim

sammynb

It appears the footballing backwater that is Australia has qualified for the World Cup finals, for the second time in succession!!!

See you all in Suth Afreka :lol:

Your side is good enough to beat the krauts, I remember when Isegrim said only 3 England players would get in the kraut side last summer ;) Hand on heart I wouldn't have one of them, they're functional but ultimately shit.

Well done on qualifying, and lets hope we share a group with the krauts and USA, that would be tremendous, knocking two cuntish countries out and you could come second.

Unfortunately you don't remember apologising for suggesting I said it the last time. It doesn't get any more true by repeating it (and decrease the number of England players every time)...

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...st&p=549745

Edited by Isegrim

Guest Stevie
Alright, alright. I knew some cunt had said it though.

Don't worry, I don't rate us so that high either!

I think over the last 40 years, dutch players have been far more talented than germans, yeah you've had Muller, Matthaus, and Sammer, but overall Holland have had better players, but your mentality is the best in the world. You make 100% of what you are cos there are never no nerves, and Holland like England are bottlers, that is the reason you always have a chance.

Alright, alright. I knew some cunt had said it though.

Don't worry, I don't rate us so that high either!

I think over the last 40 years, dutch players have been far more talented than germans, yeah you've had Muller, Matthaus, and Sammer, but overall Holland have had better players, but your mentality is the best in the world. You make 100% of what you are cos there are never no nerves, and Holland like England are bottlers, that is the reason you always have a chance.

I'm a big fan of the Dutch football philosophy. Crujiff is my hero. I really think football is not about winning but about how you play. Maybe it's a bit rich coming from soneone witnessing (from the national aspect) his side winning both world and European cups. But I dpn't bother. Sometime's it's that I more enjoyed pointless results and good football than necessary drawsa against better teams.

It should be about art, entertainement and to please the fans. Football is a game to enjoc people, that's why it should get played this way!!!!!!!