FIFA 10

Jimbo

Rate FIFA 10 out of err 10...  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the same glitch, but opposite way round :D Moved from Barca to Wolfsburg and had 2Bil to spend on players! But wage budget was shit so couldn't buy anyone anyway..

Urgh just got a major glitch in Manager Mode >_> Got the message that I didn't have a full squad to play, so I went to MM and didn't see anything wrong. Tried again, but same message. So I changed the team completely but still didn't work. Just had to forfeit the game, which meant getting knocked out of the CL, and losing a massive 22 Rep. points ang going from a 5 star manager to a 3 star one :s

What a piss take...

exact same happened to me man, luckily i was at the end of the season and had already won the league i could afford to forfit the games, i also got knocked out of the CL.

Also why the fuck do you not get transfer money each year?? It means you cannot buy anyone and also the fucking sponsor money is shite!! And the wages?! this game has took the biscuit on the finances section. and no player growth...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Getting pissed off with playing online. Too many people quit early and I seem to struggle to find a game where the person stays to the end without either quitting or just trying to foul me! I don't see the point in it. I have had games where I've gone 3-0 down and have managed to win 4-3, so it just shows that it can be worth staying in a game. Unfortunately some people don't see that, and I suppose there is some comfort in knowing that they have got angry enough to have to quit.

Getting pissed off with playing online. Too many people quit early and I seem to struggle to find a game where the person stays to the end without either quitting or just trying to foul me! I don't see the point in it. I have had games where I've gone 3-0 down and have managed to win 4-3, so it just shows that it can be worth staying in a game. Unfortunately some people don't see that, and I suppose there is some comfort in knowing that they have got angry enough to have to quit.

Exactly the same for me Nyff, the pure arse rape of Real Madrid is also an annoyance.

My owner keeps accepting bids for my players. I bought Suarez for £22.5m and 5months later he's off to Man City for £44.5m. Adu bought for £2.7m sold for £15m to City as well. Bojinov bought for £2.3m, sold to Real Madrid for £12.3m.

A nice profit and I'd have probably sold them for that sort of mark-up myself. I hope he's done with it though.

• 1 month later...
this fifa or FM?

I never knew that owner could do that in Fifa like.

Fuck...it's in my fm game! Good spot Khay, you're on the ball there!

Still enjoying my game. The owner has stopped selling my players, but i got Zarate on a free, sold him for £28m a season later, but it seems the owner only gave me £4m of it to spend.

yeah, at the toon. I was taken over, and we're a "rich" club.

I bought Pjanic, but I really can't get the best out of him. His rating barely breaks a 7.00.

I have good strikers too, but can't get the best out of them. Any suggestions?

Not really sorry. I download a tactic. :D

Got to complicated/hard for me after 03/04. :(

Me too, I appreciacte the effort put in so that people can create set-pieces etc, but I just want to pick a formation and play.

I can upload it later if you like?

You need good wingers and attacking fullbacks with Fast strikers who are good at dribbling.

RB/LB and CM/DM (Handy if they are good at long shots) get knackered very quickly so you will need back up.