The next time we play Villa

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

Lets be honest. Any fans in the league would have acted the same, put up banners and enjoyed you being relegated. It's nothing personal, it's just that it's a semi-big club going down. Whether it had been you, Leeds, spurz, Everton, all the same.

It obviously helps and adds a bit of fuel to the fire when you always do the big club talk, but never do the walk.

I think that's bollocks. I guarantee you now, regardless who we played there'd be no banners about any other club about sending them down. It's ridiculously small time, I think there are maybe 8 clubs in the Premiership who aren't dominated by the SKY fan/Soccer Am enthusiast type, and Aston Villa definitely aren't one of them. Couldn't see any big club making banners for certain.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stevie
Lets be honest. Any fans in the league would have acted the same, put up banners and enjoyed you being relegated. It's nothing personal, it's just that it's a semi-big club going down. Whether it had been you, Leeds, spurz, Everton, all the same.

It obviously helps and adds a bit of fuel to the fire when you always do the big club talk, but never do the walk.

Do you honestly think there would be a banner at SJP about you lot if you were going down?

Exactly no one would notice or care, they are too non-descript to barely abuse, or they were before Sunday.

Guest Stevie
Keegan summed it up perfectly when he said that we still get huge crowds despite not winning anything for decades and that annoys people

That encapsulates everything in my view. It's like a plain looking lass who gets all the attention because she's got world class norks.

Do you honestly think there would be a banner at SJP about you lot if you were going down?

Never in a million years. villa = midlands mackems

Never in a million years. villa = midlands mackems

I always thought that was supposed to be Birmingham tbh.

I was at Villa Park for Robson's last game. I can honestly say the fans were the biggest set of wankers known to man, worse than anywhere else I've been. So were the police and stewards come to think of it. Walking back to the city centre I couldn't help thinking the area was hell on earth.

I also work with a few brummies who are sound but not really into football, they're more cricket people.

Keegan summed it up perfectly when he said that we still get huge crowds despite not winning anything for decades and that annoys people

That encapsulates everything in my view. It's like a plain looking lass who gets all the attention because she's got world class norks.

You saying we're all Tits , Stevie? Outside now!

I don't think there's anything particularly bad about Villa fans, it's been well documented that other clubs love to see us fail now. I was in a pub that was only about 10% Villa fans probably and all of the fuckers were singing cheerio and and cheered at the final whistle.

aye - we've made a real rod for our backs with all the "Geordie Nation", "Toon Army" s****

I don't think there's anything particularly bad about Villa fans, it's been well documented that other clubs love to see us fail now. I was in a pub that was only about 10% Villa fans probably and all of the fuckers were singing cheerio and and cheered at the final whistle.

aye - we've made a real rod for our backs with all the "Geordie Nation", "Toon Army" s****

Sky publicised the Toon Army. Richard Keys in particular. I think he actually may have said: "Gone are the team we called The Entertainers" on Sunday.