“To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men.”

Happy Face

I've seen sadness on the board about relegation, as well and positiveness about next season, I've seen blame laying at the doors of many people but not that much anger or anyone asking where we go from here off the pitch.

We all towed the line. As we were asked, we kept scthum when it came to being negative and gave them our full support. An average of 48000 is the highest any relegated has ever had. As the team gave a lamentable final 45 minutes of the season the only thing we could be proud of was the 5000+ who'd travelled to be spat at in the face by those players. After the shite we've been served up and the ineptitude displayed at every level of the club are we still going to give them our full backing?

They'll say that backing is needed now more than ever to ensure a speedy return to the top-flight, but do we give a toss what they say any more? At what point do we say 'no more'? Are those who damned the NUSC for their initial evisceration of Ashley's policy now on board for an all out campaign to pressure those in charge into doing things right or getting out?

Or do we accept the inevitable big player sales and cheap replacements as the result of relegation rather than the trend that caused it in the first place? Now that Ashley's policy is the right one (for a champiionship club) are you happy for him to continue with it?

an all out campaign to pressure those in charge into doing things right or getting out?

I don't see why he should be left in any doubt what we think of him.

Edited by Happy Face

I'll not be happy till Ashley fucks off no matter what his policy is. He is a lying toad of a man and not fit to be heading up our club, filling it with feckless mates and showing zero respect to the fan's intelligence and faith.

Ashley Out.

I don't think he is in any doubt.

Scary thought if not.

....yet in the last transfer window, without a fit left back at the club and staring relegation in the face, he sold the one man that could cover the position, didn't replace him and walked away with an £8m profit.

I think he needs reminding.

I thought so at the time too but was told i had to show support for the club because we'd look silly kicking up a fuss.

Edited by Happy Face

HF, nothing would make me happier than to see a continuous line of geordies ,from here to Lahndan, kicking the Fat One's arse back where it belongs.

Personally tho, I want to see what comes out of the club this week, re. Shearer and plans for the summer/future.

This doesn't mean Ashley's off the hook , even if everything I want to hear is said & done. But it would be a sign that he's taking it seriously.

This is my own personal view and NOT that of an NUSC rep.

I dont believe a word those in charge of the club tell us, I didnt believe them before when we were told there'd be £20million per season put in, I didnt believe Ashley when he said he was selling, I didnt believe Llambias when he said Relegation wasnt being contemplated. Unfortunately, I also didnt believe them when they said that Administration was not an option, remarkably the very same day that the story was broken by Alan Oliver is the day that Ashley contacted Shearer, now the cynic in me wonders why that was, a week earlier they had stated they didnt need a new manager, yet we hadnt played a game in a week prior to that. So what was it made them suddenly decide to give Al a call then?

Most things they've said have been lies, most decisions they've made have been ridiculous and more importantly they make these decisions and tell the lies with the belief that we will fall for it.

IF we dont go into Administration then there will be a fire sale, everyone will go (other than Shola) and the money will be pocketed, next excuse will be that they have to hold / have had to pay the transfer budget over to Keegan for his compensation.

So in short, I dont like what they're doing and I dont think that waiting to see what comes next will amount to anything more than additional lies. At the same time, storming the gates wont gain anything either. No doubt Ashley will spit his dummy, talk about how good hes been to us and then cry that hes had death threats again (which no doubt will be proven to be bollocks yet again!).

What is needed, is support for the NUSC, long term strategies to get some kind of representation and a meaningful membership which can pressurise those in charge when needed.

This is my own personal view and NOT that of an NUSC rep.

I dont believe a word those in charge of the club tell us, I didnt believe them before when we were told there'd be £20million per season put in, I didnt believe Ashley when he said he was selling, I didnt believe Llambias when he said Relegation wasnt being contemplated. Unfortunately, I also didnt believe them when they said that Administration was not an option, remarkably the very same day that the story was broken by Alan Oliver is the day that Ashley contacted Shearer, now the cynic in me wonders why that was, a week earlier they had stated they didnt need a new manager, yet we hadnt played a game in a week prior to that. So what was it made them suddenly decide to give Al a call then?

Most things they've said have been lies, most decisions they've made have been ridiculous and more importantly they make these decisions and tell the lies with the belief that we will fall for it.

IF we dont go into Administration then there will be a fire sale, everyone will go (other than Shola) and the money will be pocketed, next excuse will be that they have to hold / have had to pay the transfer budget over to Keegan for his compensation.

So in short, I dont like what they're doing and I dont think that waiting to see what comes next will amount to anything more than additional lies. At the same time, storming the gates wont gain anything either. No doubt Ashley will spit his dummy, talk about how good hes been to us and then cry that hes had death threats again (which no doubt will be proven to be bollocks yet again!).

What is needed, is support for the NUSC, long term strategies to get some kind of representation and a meaningful membership which can pressurise those in charge when needed.

:lol::wub:

HF, nothing would make me happier than to see a continuous line of geordies ,from here to Lahndan, kicking the Fat One's arse back where it belongs.

Personally tho, I want to see what comes out of the club this week, re. Shearer and plans for the summer/future.

This doesn't mean Ashley's off the hook , even if everything I want to hear is said & done. But it would be a sign that he's taking it seriously.

I have no doubt that llambias will tell us what we want to hear this week.

Do we want a buyer who can afford a championship club?

(think about it).

That's the potential downside of a "cheap" sale. Ashley is still loaded compared to most and he isn't spending, last thing we need is someone the can spend even less, or worse spends madly but just cannot afford it.

Or do we accept the inevitable big player sales and cheap replacements as the result of relegation rather than the trend that caused it in the first place? Now that Ashley's policy is the right one (for a champiionship club) are you happy for him to continue with it?

Interesting point, we have in many ways been run as a cash strapped Championship side for a season now.

What's more worrying is what is the "level" we will be run at in the Championship - assuming it will be Championship level seems excessively hopeful given what has just happened to the club.

I have no doubt that llambias will tell us what we want to hear this week.

Its what Shearer says that interests me :wub: