I've tried to write a thread for twenty minutes

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

I've written so much bollocks, and deleted it then started again, am fuckin mortal but a can type, theres nee tears, what a want to say is if everyone sticks in all you part timers who gan noo and then etc.... and Shearer is still there, we will come back next year, and the best about it is see these clubs the attention look at me type of clubs there are about, your Everton's your Aston Villa's we'll be in a wank league playing Blackpool, and 3000 Scunthorpe day trippers getting their pics taken with us, Peter Beagrie doing the SKY commentary yet STILL STIIIIIIIIIILL people will be more interested in us than them. Let's stick together, right now, ah yeaaaaaaaaaaah............

Heads held high

Guest Stevie
those lasses are fit in that vid.

and i think we will desecnd on blackpool like an army, i dont like to use the term army because of the toon part ha

Blackpool hehe it wont be able to cope, every time av been there half of Benwell's been there too, fuckin hell, Peterborough too 10000 last time I went, who else. Scunthorpe United v Newcastle United :lol: am laughin noo typin it, and we all know it will be 0-0 with cunts cuddling at full time.